Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say most people I know in their 50s and older look better than CH. Or just no worse considering how much access she has to free product and tweakments.
She just looks rough and it’s not even an aging thing, I think she melted her skin off with P50 and she’s just wearing a mask now 🤣

Apparently she was on This Morning today - did anyone see it?
No, I missed the show because I was working, my fitness trainer daughter hasn’t made it big on SM yet so I have to bring home the bacon. Any day now tho 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also some nasty bullying from Lady C herself, when someone dared question Kate Somerville’s adoration of peptides!
There was a freak *even trying to get it going again this morning!

Reactions: 5
The freaks are all over her performance on ‘This Morning’ today!
All desperately trying to get noticed by her! 😂
Yes apparently she told a joke about only running if a bear is chasing her. The freaks are outdoing themselves in their toadying, collectively pissing themselves at this astonishing wit. Asking for t shirts with it on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Any chance of screenshots for those of us not on the group? I tried to get in before but didn't make the cut!

Reactions: 3
Also some nasty bullying from Lady C herself, when someone dared question Kate Somerville’s adoration of peptides!
There was a freak *even trying to get it going again this morning!
I saw this! I don't even think that the lady was trying to be horrible to Kate, Caroline completely misinterpreted it. No matter their upbringing or "grafting" it isn't possible for rich people to attribute their good skin to one specific thing when they are able to access a whole host of beneficial products/treatments/lifestyle. You learn this in GCSE Biology for crying out loud (clinical trials).

Reactions: 11
The freaks trying to out-do themselves is 50% hilarious/50% cringe your inside out. Niche feeling I only get checking the freaks group.

One of them today had returned from a 3-hour doctors appointment (no idea why it took 3 hours based on her description of very routine quick tests) and her partner sat her down when she came home, gave her a glass of water for her skin hydration and played her the CH segment that he had taped for her on This Morning...

What will happen next in the never-ending saga of Things That Never Actually Happened To The Freaks? Stay tuned, or get your husband who never pays you any attention, uses your goats milk cleanser to clean the bog, refuses to adhere to the simplified 9 step routine you devised for him and recycled your copy of The Bible, to surprise you with every single kit that Caroline has ever released which he had been storing secretly in a specially rented out storage unit after your 57th night shift in a row with a broken leg, the day after you got the all-clear from your blood tests.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The freaks trying to out-do themselves is 50% hilarious/50% cringe your inside out. Niche feeling I only get checking the freaks group.

One of them today had returned from a 3-hour doctors appointment (no idea why it took 3 hours based on her description of very routine quick tests) and her partner sat her down when she came home, gave her a glass of water for her skin hydration and played her the CH segment that he had taped for her on This Morning...

What will happen next in the never-ending saga of Things That Never Actually Happened To The Freaks? Stay tuned, or get your husband who never pays you any attention, uses your goats milk cleanser to clean the bog, refuses to adhere to the simplified 9 step routine you devised for him and recycled your copy of The Bible, to surprise you with every single kit that Caroline has ever released which he had been storing secretly in a specially rented out storage unit after your 57th night shift in a row with a broken leg, the day after you got the all-clear from your blood tests.
I came here to post this, it’s ridiculous

I came here to post this, it’s ridiculous
Also, wtf is a foof exam

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The paternalistic husband handing her a glass of water and sitting her down to watch a recorded TV segment has made my own “foof” snap shut, good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is this the same freak who claimed her husband broke his leg after doing a happy dance, who lectured nurses on double cleansing, who said it was life goals to have Caroline like a comment, who declared "can't wait to tell the freaks!" when he was given the all clear for cancer and who then wanted to go skincare shopping to celebrate? If so, she honestly has a romcom style fantasy of what the 'ideal man' is. In fact he sounds closer to a badly written gay best friend in a 90s sitcom than someone who actually exists

Reactions: 32
CH asking Question about why are celebs doing skincare ranges? In this specific instance Ellen. DUH!!!!! Because it’s a licence to print money you daft cow. As she well knows there is billions to be made from selling overpriced skincare to people…. How do you think you bought that 2milliin house you are sat in????

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this the same freak who claimed her husband broke his leg after doing a happy dance, who lectured nurses on double cleansing, who said it was life goals to have Caroline like a comment, who declared "can't wait to tell the freaks!" when he was given the all clear for cancer and who then wanted to go skincare shopping to celebrate? If so, she honestly has a romcom style fantasy of what the 'ideal man' is. In fact he sounds closer to a badly written gay best friend in a 90s sitcom than someone who actually exists
I straight away assumed it was. Had to double check 🙈 unbelievably it’s not!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is this Kitmas pop up shop…..hysteria in person as the freaks meet the Messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long rant about Ellen DeGeneres tonight.. Skipped through it...but the cheek filler caught my eye 🐿
Screenshot_20211006-222644.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
First thing I checked.. not the same freak. These people walk amongst us.

I love twitter when CH takes to This Morning. This person got it just right.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.