Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been gone for a while from both Tattle and social media (think pre-pandemic).
I used to be a fan of CH’s blog and her advice was very useful for me to level up my skincare, I still use many of her old recommendations. Her brash manners and her lack of kindness really turned me off and the more her fans became cultish, the less enthused I was.
it was easy then to start seeing the cracks in her honesty, and to see that she was as bad as all the others with the undeclared ads etc etc.
So seeing that she’s turned herself into the internet equivalent of a old school market fishmonger is not at all a surprise to me.

however I’m really grossed out at her weird “momager” stuff on her daughter’s shocking IG feed, telling off accounts that offer “collabs” because they “can’t afford my daughter”. Gross.

“Lady H” is no Kris J and her daughter is no Kim K.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve been gone for a while from both Tattle and social media (think pre-pandemic).
I used to be a fan of CH’s blog and her advice was very useful for me to level up my skincare, I still use many of her old recommendations. Her brash manners and her lack of kindness really turned me off and the more her fans became cultish, the less enthused I was.
it was easy then to start seeing the cracks in her honesty, and to see that she was as bad as all the others with the undeclared ads etc etc.
So seeing that she’s turned herself into the internet equivalent of a old school market fishmonger is not at all a surprise to me.

however I’m really grossed out at her weird “momager” stuff on her daughter’s shocking IG feed, telling off accounts that offer “collabs” because they “can’t afford my daughter”. Gross.

Good to see you back, Save ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cazza definitely wants to be the Londoner, Liverpudlian, Irish and Native American version of Kris Jenner. 🤣

Even bought or rented Ruth’s fancy old house even though it doesn’t suit her or her lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

OMG, that's the perfect analogy! Yeah dream on Hirons and Ava. Ava ain't gonna happen

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yes, this is exactly how I feel, I was a huge fan of the blog for years. But during the pandemic, I realised Caroline was just a gobby in your face, fake instahun and as for promoting Ava, it's like she's trying to me this cool mother when really she should be mortified

Reactions: 17
On a thread about celebs that people didn't get the appeal of, Hirons came up and her skincare queen status was questioned. Someone said "if I get to her age I wouldn't mind looking like her". She's not 90 ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a thread about celebs that people didn't get the appeal of, Hirons came up and her skincare queen status was questioned. Someone said "if I get to her age I wouldn't mind looking like her". She's not 90 ffs!
Did they get CH and Helen Mirren mixed up? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing it's someone in their 20s who thinks that 50s is absolutely ancient. 50s is still young in the grand scheme of things and I'm sure we all know women in their 50s who don't have a skincare room and unlimited access to 'tweakments' and still look good.

• Heart
Neck and hands, nowt can be done for them, so your cheeks can be round your eyebrows all you like and still…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing it's someone in their 20s who thinks that 50s is absolutely ancient. 50s is still young in the grand scheme of things and I'm sure we all know women in their 50s who don't have a skincare room and unlimited access to 'tweakments' and still look good.
I’d say they mostly look better. CH looks 61, not 51.

Reactions: 5
Perfect example of that in my family. 62, no fillers or Botox, washes face with soap and moisturises, doesn’t wear SPF, looks 10 years younger than CH.
I wouldn’t endorse not wearing SPF, and I like my fillers 🤣 but she looks great!

Perfect example of that in my family. 62, no fillers or Botox, washes face with soap and moisturises, doesn’t wear SPF, looks 10 years younger than CH.
I wouldn’t endorse not wearing SPF, and I like my fillers 🤣 but she looks great!
I have to say most people I know in their 50s and older look better than CH. Or just no worse considering how much access she has to free product and tweakments.

Apparently she was on This Morning today - did anyone see it?

The freaks are all over her performance on ‘This Morning’ today!
All desperately trying to get noticed by her! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.