Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price of those kits and some freaks were going to buy all 3! Wonder how many chuck £700 on a credit card to do that?

Reactions: 10
How sad are their lives if they're 'freaking out' over a one word response from a glorified saleswoman? The same freaks would probably go postal if they got such curt treatment from any other type of salesperson

Reactions: 20
'To my knowledge'. So you don't even know for certain, Caroline? Wow, so proud and knowledgable about your Irish family, can't believe they won't give you citizenship!

Reactions: 17
I'm not going to judge people who buy the kits as they are fantastic value and just prove how much profit retailers and brands are making on these products when CH can sell them at less than half the RRP. Obviously people should only buy then if they need them but we know this doesn't happen with the freaks. Being completely honest I have way too much skincare which I need to cut down and I have been working hard to use up stuff in my stash.

I don't understand these people who buy the kits just to sell most of it on. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

With regards to the shipping of the kits I caught the end of the live and the kits are being sold at her pop up this weekend and people who visit the pop up can buy the kits using clearpay but they can't take the kits away they will be being sent to them.

The Freaks would fangirl even if Cazza literally spat on them. “OMG thank you for giving us potential Covid! What serum do I use to ease the symptoms?

Its ridiculous how much crap CH is selling. Attacking skincsre minis when really she should be telling her freaks to atop buying products

I was listening to a podcasta nd the dermatologist said its stores like Sephora that keep us in business because they sell so much skincare and people are putting anything and everything on their skin - this CH with her freaks

She went onto a say a simple effective skincare and sunscreen everyday and derms wouldnt be in business except for other skin conditions

CH is giving all of her freaks compromised skin barriers. Yhis is crazy andnoone is saying anything about it, are people that scared of her?

Reactions: 11
Got my email about the kits (won’t be buying, I’ve got enough stuff and K beauty slays anyway). But, how on Earth can they go on sale on 5 Nov but start shipping from 4 Nov?
We discuss this every kit release but lord I really hate the way she pushes clearpay after previously telling people not to buy skincare on credit.

The contents for those curious (and the blurbs too, which are so smug):
Blue Cocoon is back! Ugh. I hate that I spent money on that once.

They're donating 50K to Beauty Banks which makes me think she is making hundreds of thousands from this kit launch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh, she will be. (Is that definitely Beauty Banks, not Beauty Backed?)

That Votary flannel listing is the saddest thing ever. It usually comes free with the cleansing oil. I have one and it’s nice, but it’s the same as any other cotton flannel.

Reactions: 8
Oh yes, sorry, got my beauty influencer pet charity projects confused

Reactions: 2
That lonely Votary flannel is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in a kit. They are lovely, as is the Votary cleanser but I’ve found much cheaper ones on Amazon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.