Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I'm repeating myself here but HOW does this group get worse by the day??

How can none of them see how bonkers this is?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Dame Professor Lady C commented at all on this shitshow of mortification?
No, she’s turned the comments off. 😂 Seriously, wtf is WRONG with these people? The not-so-humble-bragging wifey is clearly a total nutter, but then there is a lady in that thread asking to have a Freaks party with the husband as a special guest if they ever come to the UK. Wtf?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Caroline is a complete control freak and sees herself as the original cool girl so this tripe can't be sitting well with her. This is not cool girl behaviour, these are the type of folks she ridicules and likes to take to task. Oh its divine, just divine!
All it would take would be an "ahem" from the big woman and the group would rip groupie wife a new one but maybe its too big a risk. Remember on insta they were commenting 🍆 all the time and she had to sheepishly tell them to back off 😆

Reactions: 9
These people are using the freaks to drive traffic to their sites. Oh my god she had a post a while ago saying meet my hot husband. She plugged his band and music back in November too. Ahhhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What a wild ride! If its not unscrupulous go fund mes its wannabe country music stars. It would nearly make you feel sorry for Hirons, she's getting chewed up by the machine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Meet my hot husband’ - how pathetic! His music must be pretty shite if she has to plug his supposed hotness - and I stress supposed!

I feel the urge to make my own post.

‘Meet my passable accountant partner. He doesn’t have a routine as such but enjoys washing his face in the shower with a bar of soap. He’s just off to Sainsbury’s, any tips for a soap that isn’t Imperial Leather as he fancies a change.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
‘Meet my hot husband’ - how pathetic! His music must be pretty shite if she has to plug his supposed hotness - and I stress supposed!

‘Meet my passable accountant partner. He doesn’t have a routine as such but enjoys washing his face in the shower with a bar of soap. He’s just off to Sainsbury’s, any tips for a soap that isn’t Imperial Leather as he fancies a change.’
I’ll make one, too.
“Here’s my chef partner. If you want to try his food, he works at x restaurant (dm me for directions). Sure, he’s got a cute face, but half his hair fell out because he’s got horrible excema. Freaks, please give us your recommendations for heavily perfumed skincare as we would like to ignore the doctors’ advice to use vaseline and steroid creams and would love to go for something more luxurious instead to make him feel pampered. Freaks, do you think we should put tret on his really bad excema patches to increase skin turnover? Thanks in advance! Recs preferably Zelens/Josh Rosebrook/Kate Somerville!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

'He imperial leathers and literally doesn't LOVE how his skin feels the next day'

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Meet my hot husband. He works outside all year so these days he is hot. His routine is banana shampoo, charcoal face wash and original source tea tree and mint shower gel on the undercarriage as he likes a bit of a thrill in the mornings, girls. He literally LOVES what the menthol does to his ticklebags 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.