Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ageing does change the face, there’s no getting away from that biological fact.

You can always inject it, laser it , Botox it to help stall the process because let’s face it, creams do duck all.

Isn’t that right Caroline?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to post after seeing that lady post an X-ray of her son with the scoliosis. Wtf? It’s just for attention with them all on that group. If the surgeon has said just use an emollient then just use that. Why would you be asking for advice on that weird group when your surgeon has told you what to do?
Someone also commented to say the photo was triggering for them and got a load of abuse. Mental the lot of them.

Great minds think alike - I’ve just posted about this exact post from there.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve had to post after seeing that lady post an X-ray of her son with the scoliosis. Wtf? It’s just for attention with them all on that group. If the surgeon has said just use an emollient then just use that. Why would you be asking for advice on that weird group when your surgeon has told you what to do?
Someone also commented to say the photo was triggering for them and got a load of abuse. Mental the lot of them.

Great minds think alike - I’ve just posted about this exact post from there.
Indeed, not sure why she wants to ignore the medical professional who’s done hundreds of these before and would rather risk irritating the skin further with a treat (whatever that is).

Just read the comments and feel so sorry for the lady who was triggered; she was very polite about it but people were just jumping on to her to ask what could possibly triggering and just to get on with it. Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As someone who has watched the aging process, watched people age and die, I can hand and heart tell you.....LIVE your life, have the sex ,take those experiences......we leave no experiences behind......LIVE

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Indeed, not sure why she wants to ignore the medical professional who’s done hundreds of these before and would rather risk irritating the skin further with a treat (whatever that is).
If she wants to give a 7 year old boy a treat, give him an ice cream and let him stay up late, not a Blummin’ spa day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's like the freaks like to sound they have money yo burn Spa days for 7 year olds....its child's skin use something non perfumed on them surely e45 cream or coconut oil would suffice

Reactions: 10
I was on twitter there and saw a post about black hair care products being security tagged in Boots when the price equivalent other products were not. Someone tagged CH to see if she could help….and well this response….
She is problematic and things she has some power she was the same with beauty back campaign it was a publicity stunt for her nothing else. Glad people are starting to see her for that

Reactions: 11
The thing is when Caroline speaks on black issues white people think she’s the first to speak on the topic
This was apparent when she analysed the treatment of Megan markle which she’s faced a lot of racism and misogynoir but when Caroline says this she kind of erases all the work black people do as she doesn’t say I’ve learnt this from X black person
So yeah she is kinda problematic in that sense

Reactions: 7
It's like the freaks like to sound they have money yo burn Spa days for 7 year olds....its child's skin use something non perfumed on them surely e45 cream or coconut oil would suffice
Yes but did they send her free stuff?

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing is when Caroline speaks on black issues white people think she’s the first to speak on the topic
This was apparent when she analysed the treatment of Megan markle which she’s faced a lot of racism and misogynoir but when Caroline says this she kind of erases all the work black people do as she doesn’t say I’ve learnt this from X black person
So yeah she is kinda problematic in that sense
I think no such thing and I doubt anyone outside the Freaks does!

It seems like the poster in question meant well, she probably thought after Caroline's Boots rant last year that she is the 'go to' person for Boots issues but I'm glad there are women outside of the freaks who can see Hirons for what she is

Reactions: 9
That's a child, right?

I doubt very much he cares about skincare 'treats' the way a middle-aged woman, let alone a Hirons 'freak' does. Likely he just wants and needs something that makes his skin feel more comfortable and doesn't stink of something medicinal or like a flower shop. Boots and Superdrug have lots of options that would fulfil that. What's this woman looking for? Something she can brag about smearing on his post-operative skin because it's a cult beauty fave or something?

People need to stop projecting their obsessions onto their kids.

Reactions: 12
I think no such thing and I doubt anyone outside the Freaks does!

It seems like the poster in question meant well, she probably thought after Caroline's Boots rant last year that she is the 'go to' person for Boots issues but I'm glad there are women outside of the freaks who can see Hirons for what she is
I have mutual friends with the OP and that isn’t what the OP meant

Reactions: 4
57604B20-8BD5-44AC-B78D-CE0B3E092D1A.jpeg

Like feck did he ask the “skin freaks” or “English lady” what moisturiser he could buy in Norway.
Also cringing at the amount of fawning/perving over him the Freaks are doing 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.