Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I'd be amazed if she isn't on there already. The "you can't afford my daughter" comment must have come from somewhere

Caroline isn't exactly classy herself
If she were on there she'd have told us. Lots. It basically works by people (women, who am I kidding) with existing followings (who in lots of cases have been wanting to see the followee's tits for a while) finally giving them what they want. It's pissed me off since last year as I have a close friend who created that kind of content who was immediately losing out when all these influencers started getting their nips out when the club scene dried up.

I’ve had a look and she’s not noted that she’s in a collaboration or anything with them. There’s a hashtag, which presumably the brand ask anybody and everybody to use, and all she’s done is use that on her posts 😂 Such a try hard.
If I were Fenty lingerie and paying for that content I’d have a few things to say about her set styling and her wet washing hanging up in the background. Also a random picture of a lighthouse? Where on earth does she live?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re not paying for it. She’s using the hashtag like a desperado and trying to get noticed by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're just rich chavs..her son seems to have ended up with a strong minded rent a gob pretty much his mother and CH has no issue with promoting her daughter over the Internet OK she's an adult but its bleeping creepy what she said about her

Reactions: 19
Here we go again, now a football expert "i KNOW football" ffs she isn't even a bloody skincare expert as far as I'm concerned, if posting on social media about bringing Grealish on makes you an expert on football then literally the entire country is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this why Caroline has been less vocal about Fenty? I'd say Ava is in a very strong position re the influencing or play girl lifestyle, she has one foot in the door, now she just needs to find a personality or talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She consistently goads the masses on Twitter with her rent-a-gob boorish attitude. Her insta stories were equally inflammatory, winding folk up to the point where she has to turn the comments off. Why does she do it? Does she ever read back what she types, then thinks she's the one 'being a dick'?? Time after time she does this. She really does believe she knows everything (and what she doesn't know isn't important).

Reactions: 12
Caroline really is no better than a drunk man in a pub who sits on his barstool talking shite and acting like an expert on everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Caroline knows football, ok 😂😂😂😂😂.

Jesus, she’s unbearable.
Is that her Liverpool side, her Irish side, her American side or her Native American side talking because I’m sure it’s all different football.
She knows as much as I do - can explain the offside rule basically and has strong opinions on what is a card.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that her Liverpool side, her Irish side, her American side or her Native American side talking because I’m sure it’s all different football.
She knows as much as I do - can explain the offside rule basically and has strong opinions on what is a card.
😁😁, she’s a gobby bully , remember when she went to see Celine Dion with Ruth Crilly ( Caroline’s also the ultimate expert on all of the music , ya know) and said she was going to punch people (Ruth stopped her , she said🙄🙄🙄 . It’s probably still in her comments on IG ) because they were talking .

She’s appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She knows a little bit about everything and a whole lot about nothing. Heres another one of my Das great sayings, empty vessels make most noise.

Reactions: 16
😁😁, she’s a gobby bully , remember when she went to see Celine Dion with Ruth Crilly ( Caroline’s also the ultimate expert on all of the music , ya know) and said she was going to punch people (Ruth stopped her , she said🙄🙄🙄 . It’s probably still in her comments on IG ) because they were talking .

She’s appalling.
I went to see Elton John and the woman next to us SCREAMED non stop for about three songs then we had to say something about cheering when he’s finished a song - not all the way though. She did calm down a bit after that. No punches thrown. We were really high up in the o2 and the height was terrifying so wouldn’t fancy a bond style over the side punch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What would you do if the big woman came at you swinging her fists? Try and pop her face with your nails? Stand back and watch her head deflate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure just because it happens all the time in football that that makes it ok anyway. Weird way to look at it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.