Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she knows everyone at the game had to show proof of a negative test or two doses of the vaccine? It’s one of their test events. I think Wimbledon is the same? I mean, I think parents should be allowed to stay with their children too. But it’s not a complete Covid free for all at the sporting events of the summer 😬

I predict these two strong personalities - CH and the DIL - will have a clash at some point soon…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Worrying that she thinks destroying the property of the cash-strapped NHS and causing more stress to the staff who've already been through so much in the last 18 months would have been an appropriate response. More likely to get her arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure she is all that bright. I thought that before all this childishness.

Money makes the world go round so yes, getting ticket sales etc going again is the priority. How sweet to think any of this is now about anything other than dollar.

Reactions: 7
Joined the skincare group against my better judgement as I was needing a bit of an overhaul - why are there posts asking what to do about hangnails?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I predict these two strong personalities - CH and the DIL - will have a clash at some point soon…
Now I'm no psychiatrist but it's interesting how her son has gone for a woman with a similar personality to Hirons....

Smashing up the place makes her sound like a thug.

Reactions: 19
Worrying that she thinks destroying the property of the cash-strapped NHS and causing more stress to the staff who've already been through so much in the last 18 months would have been an appropriate response. More likely to get her arrested.
It's something stupid or immature people would say when they're trying to be Billy big bollocks. Such people are all mouth and no trousers usually.

Reactions: 19
So lovely Lily would have smashed up the AnE if an NHS doctor had enforced covid policy? I presume her child would have witnessed the violence and aggression. Thank god we have a zero tolerance policy on that type of behaviour, if anyone has ever had the misfortune to witness or experience it themselves then you know how seriously its taken. A duty social worker would have been on the scene and little Nova would have been removed to safety, then Lily would have been taken to a cell somewhere. But yeah sure tell everyone how savage you are, how you care only about rules when it effects you.

Reactions: 24
I did initially think it was Caroline who’d written that. So yeah, definitely emulating the thug family values.

And also yeah, wouldn’t say boo for real. The difference between assertiveness and aggression is a hugely difficult line to identify for people who are actually a mess of insecurity.

Reactions: 13
I'm not commenting to be argumentative, or disagreeing with you on the importance of SPF, but just as an FYI for everyone that this isn't always true. It is recommended that everyone in Scotland takes a vitamin d supplement during the winter as the short day light hours means the majority of people don't get enough vitamin d from the sun. It's likely this is true in lots of geographically north areas (I don't think there are any countries south enough that it becomes a problem)

Definitely wear sun cream though and just supplement the vitamin d to ensure you're not deficient.
Actually everyone in the UK is vitamin D deficient but they won't prescribe vitamin d for everyone because of the cost.

You can usually get enough vit d through diet and sun exposure regardless, however I don't make or retain vit d and it's nothing to do with wearing spf so I have to take prescribed vit d. I was at the point where my bones were drying out and causing extreme pain and difficulty to move or walk but again on the freaks page, they insisted it was because I wear spf all year round.

These are the same freaks who insist that I need acids and everything on my skin to "cure" my incurable skin condition which apparently my Dermatologist knows nothing about but Caroline does

Ugh, they really piss me off on that page!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Katie Prices new face? I'm talking about her skin not the cosmetic work. I can't really believe it tbh.

Reactions: 5
It's something stupid or immature people would say when they're trying to be Billy big bollocks. Such people are all mouth and no trousers usually.
She sounds incredibly immature considering she is a mother. How old is she?

Reactions: 2
The DIL has from time to time posted photos of her baby and - affectionately - calling her a 'f***er' or a 'b***h'. So her threatening violence on the NHS is no surprise. She's an absolute cretin. Hirons must be delighted

Has anyone seen Katie Prices new face? I'm talking about her skin not the cosmetic work. I can't really believe it tbh.
Speechless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The DIL has from time to time posted photos of her baby and - affectionately - calling her a 'f***er' or a 'b***h'. So her threatening violence on the NHS is no surprise. She's an absolute cretin. Hirons must be delighted

Speechless.
Just seen her Instagram. Good god 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.