Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what are her Irish connections, just out of curiosity, the native American stuff is intriguing too. Is she even telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can guarantee she threatened them with it too - "I have x amount of followers and if I don't get the resolution I want...". Gross.
She commented on the last picture on the companies page about how she was going to trading standings and then a few freaks commented on there tio saying that she is last person they want to mess with 🤭🤭

I can’t get my head round that. I refuse to wear spf indoors in the UK. its mental
It's supposed to be worn indoors if you are in front of a window all day as the rays that cause aging can still get through glass so a good spf will block those rays.

But if you aren't sat directly in front of a window all day or you don't care about aging then its not really necessary.

The confusion seems to come about that many people only wear it when they see sun to prevent burn but actually it's about the aging process of the uv rays on your skin too and preventing that. That's what gives you the dried out prune look as well increased risk of skin cancers, which incidentally, is on the rise.

People are worryingly ignorant about spf, the purpose of it and how to correctly apply and how much to apply and when the freaks start on about wearing it unless it's pitch black it makes people think that SPF is a gimmick and only needed for sun and high temperatures.

I've worn it every day since my early 20's and I have zero sun damage to my face, neck or chest and I'm very proud of that!!

It’s her vitamin d levels she needs to worry about 😕
You need maximum 15 minutes exposure each day to top up Vit D and everybody gets this, even when slathered in spf because the one place people never, ever apply it is on the scalp as they don't want greasy hair!

Omg check out her comments about Dermalogica! Wow what a bleeping snake she is...
She absolutely went to town on Demralogica then all of a sudden has started loving them again

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I cannot deal with the people posting moles on the Facebook. It is not a medical advice page!!! Go get professional medical opinion!! What goes through some people’s heads. I had a small lump, as soon as I called the doctor made time to see me within 48 hours. Nothing to worry about thankfully but I would never get a Facebook opinion before a medical opinion.

Reactions: 12
You can guarantee she threatened them with it too - "I have x amount of followers and if I don't get the resolution I want...". Gross.
the irony of her complaining about customer service, or has she forgotten that total kit disaster. and if anyone dared complain they got absolutely destroyed cos of her amaaaazing customer service and how she sells the kits out of the pure kindness of her heart. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You need maximum 15 minutes exposure each day to top up Vit D and everybody gets this, even when slathered in spf because the one place people never, ever apply it is on the scalp as they don't want greasy hair
I'm not commenting to be argumentative, or disagreeing with you on the importance of SPF, but just as an FYI for everyone that this isn't always true. It is recommended that everyone in Scotland takes a vitamin d supplement during the winter as the short day light hours means the majority of people don't get enough vitamin d from the sun. It's likely this is true in lots of geographically north areas (I don't think there are any countries south enough that it becomes a problem)

Definitely wear sun cream though and just supplement the vitamin d to ensure you're not deficient.

Reactions: 16
I have thick hair and no parting. There's definitely no way I'd get vitamin D through my scalp. If I was staying in the house all day on an overcast day and not sitting by a window, I wouldn't wear an SPF.

Reactions: 10
Everyone should supplement vitamin d at least through cooler months. My husband works outside all day, every day - in shorts and tshirt in summer, and even he was deficient in it.

Reactions: 12
Yeah vitamin D seems to be the one supplement that most medical professionals are in agreement on

Reactions: 11
Yesterday on FB it seemed to be X Factor sob story day…
It’s getting ridiculous.

Any gems to share?
Just the usual;
my pet ant/snail/squirrel has died and my eyes are red raw. Any recommendations for them?
or
my husband’s school friends ex neighbours cousin twice removed is in hospital and I want to do them a skin care package…

I don’t know why they don’t just cut to the chase and post this instead… :LOL:

1253F5FD-DC16-4F2A-9CA6-04D9FBAA2567.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So after CH banned photos of children in the group in November, she’s just added a post featuring a whopping big photo of her granddaughter :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute Queen of do as I say not as I do , she’s the skincare industry’s hypocrite extraordinaire.

Reactions: 14
She commented on the last picture on the companies page about how she was going to trading standings and then a few freaks commented on there tio saying that she is last person they want to mess with 🤭🤭

It's supposed to be worn indoors if you are in front of a window all day as the rays that cause aging can still get through glass so a good spf will block those rays.

But if you aren't sat directly in front of a window all day or you don't care about aging then its not really necessary.

The confusion seems to come about that many people only wear it when they see sun to prevent burn but actually it's about the aging process of the uv rays on your skin too and preventing that. That's what gives you the dried out prune look as well increased risk of skin cancers, which incidentally, is on the rise.

People are worryingly ignorant about spf, the purpose of it and how to correctly apply and how much to apply and when the freaks start on about wearing it unless it's pitch black it makes people think that SPF is a gimmick and only needed for sun and high temperatures.

I've worn it every day since my early 20's and I have zero sun damage to my face, neck or chest and I'm very proud of that!!

You need maximum 15 minutes exposure each day to top up Vit D and everybody gets this, even when slathered in spf because the one place people never, ever apply it is on the scalp as they don't want greasy hair!

She absolutely went to town on Demralogica then all of a sudden has started loving them again

ive also worn SPF outdoors for years and use tretinoin so fully aware of the need to be careful. I don’t sit near a window indoors so shall NOT start wearing it indoors!

Reactions: 4
Bit of a stretch to call that Islamophobic. I'd be more worried about the advice given than her mentioning a hijab or burka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.