Caroline Groth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And filming herself talking to her Dad or packing up. Honestly this chick is so boring. Surely she is not making a living being an influencer because she has no content.

Wonder where she's moving to. Surely she can't afford to rent a place by herself in Bondi given the current rental prices and the fact that, as you say, her content is tit and it surely can't be paying the bills.

Reactions: 1
IMG_0306.jpeg

All this dribble short for, I can’t afford a unit in Bondi anymore so I’m scabbing off a new bestie. And I’m so stressed but it’s Monday and I’m in my bikini taking photos.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh look at her not being able to stay still as she has another day in a bikini doing nothing

Reactions: 2
Showing off that you have access to the Virgin lounge and you've grifted a free stay at a hotel is not a flex when you can't afford rent on your own apartment and you're having to couch surf at yet another new "bestie's" apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is truly cringe. Imagine scripting and then filming scenes for that reel.
Also she is such a cheapskate getting her friends to move her. Maybe this is ok in your early 20s but as an adult, she should be able to pay for a removalist.

She is truly cringe. Imagine scripting and then filming scenes for that reel.
Also she is such a cheapskate getting her friends to move her. Maybe this is ok in your early 20s but as an adult, she should be able to pay for a removalist.
I reckon she's living week to week and literally didn't have the money to pay for removalists. Wonder how long she's going to last living with this new bestie. I know of a couple of people that used to flat share with Caro and she is apparently a psychotic nightmare to be around.

Imagine couch surfing in your early 30s. This is what happens when influencers aren’t successful but won’t give it up. She needs to get a stable job. She would have no savings and dread to think of her superannuation balance.

I don't know if it's still the case, but a few years ago she wasn't making enough money from being an influencer so she was doing freelancing work on the down low to earn cash.

Pretty sure that would still be the case. She barely does any collaborations, certainly not enough to make a living on. Her engagement rate is also very low - if you look at comments on her posts, they are at about 5-10 and half of those are her responses to comments.
Her latest post, she really has the worst style and doesn’t dress for her body shape.

Lips maybe? Gosh she thinks she’s a beauty but she’s really not and body gives me the ick.

She's FINALLY got rid of the rats tails extensions. Now if she could finally ditch the bleached blonde colour...

Reactions: 2
Busy workday for Caro, hours long hair appointment. She desperately needs a toner through that hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3