Caroline Groth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about the dumping but her follower numbers are declining which is lovely to see.
Also this chick has the worst dress sense. Hiked up denim shorts with a rolled up top to show her 12 year old boy body. And this look is just so bad and not killing it like she nearly thinks it is.
IMG_0075.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Not sure about the dumping but her follower numbers are declining which is lovely to see.
Also this chick has the worst dress sense. Hiked up denim shorts with a rolled up top to show her 12 year old boy body. And this look is just so bad and not killing it like she nearly thinks it is. View attachment 2685820
She's beginning to look very mutton dressed as lamb. The deep tan and bleached hair isn't doing her any favours.

Reactions: 2
Soooo many bowls of food, never a single scrap of evidence she eats them though. No empty bowls shown ever, no halfway through eating. No candid shots of her out with her mouthful. Just pic after pic of plentiful bowls of food that I doubt highly ever get eaten.

Reactions: 5
There is no way she eats even half of that to stay the size she does. Or she purges.

There is no way she eats even half of that to stay the size she does. Or she purges.
She purges. According to someone I know who used to know her. She is just so mentally and physically unwell. How she has the audacity to call herself a "certified health coach" is beyond me.

Her ā€˜what I eat in a dayā€™ is absolute bullshit. And Iā€™d like to know where she got her health coach certification!! What a joke.

She's beginning to look very mutton dressed as lamb. The deep tan and bleached hair isn't doing her any favours.
Haha remember when she used to claim that her blonde hair was natural. Despite the fact she used to have very obvious dark roots and I used to see her at Edwards & Co getting her hair bleached.
---
Her ā€˜what I eat in a dayā€™ is absolute bullshit. And Iā€™d like to know where she got her health coach certification!! What a joke.
It's probably the same place all the dodgy health influencers do which is the same place Tegan Martin got slammed for saying she had qualifications from but never completed the course.
Instead, Martin has one ā€œmid-year certificateā€ from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, an online ā€œholistic health schoolā€ that counts My Kitchen Rulesā€™ Pete Evans and Jessica Ainscough ā€” a wellness blogger who passed away from epithelioid sarcoma aged 30 in 2015 after rejecting conventional cancer treatments ā€” as two of its alumni.

HA! She WISHES she was a Double Bay soccer mum! As in, despite always proclaiming how proud she is to be independent, I get the impression she is dying to be a lady of leisure with a rich husband. Definitely not saying being a Double Baby soccer mum is anything to be proud of!
---
Haha remember when she used to claim that her blonde hair was natural. Despite the fact she used to have very obvious dark roots and I used to see her at Edwards & Co getting her hair bleached.
---

It's probably the same place all the dodgy health influencers do which is the same place Tegan Martin got slammed for saying she had qualifications from but never completed the course.
Hahaha, she is so delusional. Her hair is fried to the max

Yes, I'm pretty sure she got her "qualifications" from that place. What a charlatan.

Attachments

• Sick
What is with that pose she does? It looks hideous!
Also her dress sense is shocking and she needs to stop wearing those beige cargos - appalling.

A 3 year anniversary post for her GYM! This girl has zero content (or life) and itā€™s seriously showing. Grow up Caroline, you arenā€™t in your 20s anymore.

A 3 year anniversary post for her GYM! This girl has zero content (or life) and itā€™s seriously showing. Grow up Caroline, you arenā€™t in your 20s anymore.
The irony of her once saying all the guys in Bondi are Peter Pans - she is in complete denial that she's fast approaching 40.

Also, how different does she look here compared to her own filtered, staged pics...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The irony of her once saying all the guys in Bondi are Peter Pans - she is in complete denial that she's fast approaching 40.

Also, how different does she look here compared to her own filtered, staged pics...
She looks 800 years old!! Put some weight on!!

• Haha
Cupping and massages because she's soooo stressed about moving. This girl needs a reality check if this is her biggest worry in life.

And trying to sell off all her crap to "make the process of moving easier for her friends". Suuuuure. More like she she's having to downsize apartments so won't be able to fit all her grifted xxxxxs clothes in the wardrobe.

Reactions: 3
Cheapskate, pay for a removalist. And yes she clearly canā€™t afford Bondi anymore. How will she cope if she canā€™t find a place to live there??

Her latest reel. Wonder how long she spent compiling screen shots of text messages from her friends massaging her ego? Talk about fragile. The woman is unhinged.

• Haha
Such a stressful life Caro šŸ˜‚ going to events, endless self care, no 9-5 job. Delusional.

Never seen so much drama about moving apartments in all my life. How much longer is she gonna carry with her woe-is-me act over having to fill in a couple of holes and slap on a bit of paint? šŸ™„