Caroline Groth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as requested
Thanks so much!!
---

Omg I was SCREAMING at her creepy OTT tribute to her besties mum!! You're right @clawhands , it was like she was paying tribute to her own mum. I'd be pissed if I was Ashley Hart - Caroline totally hijacked her mums death and turned it into content for the gram. Side note: I find Caroline and Ashley's friendship so weird. Caroline is clearly obsessed with Ashley - dotn get why Ashley would be friends with a creep like Caroline.

Ps did you notice the extremely soft launch of a potential new boyfriend a couple of days ago? Couple of shots of a mystery guys hand holding food but didn't tag him. Wonder who the poor sucker is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thanks so much!!
---

Omg I was SCREAMING at her creepy OTT tribute to her besties mum!! You're right @clawhands , it was like she was paying tribute to her own mum. I'd be pissed if I was Ashley Hart - Caroline totally hijacked her mums death and turned it into content for the gram. Side note: I find Caroline and Ashley's friendship so weird. Caroline is clearly obsessed with Ashley - dotn get why Ashley would be friends with a creep like Caroline.

Ps did you notice the extremely soft launch of a potential new boyfriend a couple of days ago? Couple of shots of a mystery guys hand holding food but didn't tag him. Wonder who the poor sucker is.
I loved that she did the crazy OTT tribute with a bikini cover shot
---

Also, I wish I’d kept records of her many illnesses but here is a good record of the latest ones given she’s tried to scrub the internet of her cancers.
---

Finally, she has all but shat on old friends with this list and admitted they were shallow acquaintances.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Finally, she has all but shat on old friends with this list and admitted they were shallow acquaintances.
[/QUOTE]

Right?! I'm pretty sure Ashley Hart is meant to be one of her "ride or dies" considering that she's the one that had the hard word with Caroline when she was in the depths of her ED to get her to seek help and recovery, especially after her histrionic response to Ashley's mum's passing, and no mention of her? 🤔

I wonder what happened with that candlestix gal (Candice - the one that she got the ridiculous matching ghost tattoo with) that was her first 98Bondi victim bff before she moved swiftly on to Adriana and now Lucy. 🚩🚩🚩

I used to enjoy her content before I started wising up to the fact that her insta is one giant body check and I can't help but get Munchausen Syndrome vibes from her.

Always complaining about how burnt out she is blah blah blah but barely ever takes a day off from her punishing daily gym routine on top of the daily billion steps and swims etc etc - either suck it up and keep riding that adrenal-fatigue orthorexic wave or, you know, actually slow the eff down and shut up already.

Rant over, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right?! I'm pretty sure Ashley Hart is meant to be one of her "ride or dies" considering that she's the one that had the hard word with Caroline when she was in the depths of her ED to get her to seek help and recovery, especially after her histrionic response to Ashley's mum's passing, and no mention of her? 🤔

I wonder what happened with that candlestix gal (Candice - the one that she got the ridiculous matching ghost tattoo with) that was her first 98Bondi victim bff before she moved swiftly on to Adriana and now Lucy. 🚩🚩🚩

I used to enjoy her content before I started wising up to the fact that her insta is one giant body check and I can't help but get Munchausen Syndrome vibes from her.

Always complaining about how burnt out she is blah blah blah but barely ever takes a day off from her punishing daily gym routine on top of the daily billion steps and swims etc etc - either suck it up and keep riding that adrenal-fatigue orthorexic wave or, you know, actually slow the eff down and shut up already.

Rant over, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 😁
[/QUOTE]

Candle Stix, her soul sister and bestie, got a boyfriend and so probably not up for the love bombing. Caroline seems to have found a few replacements, at least for the meantime.

She is so problematic and I can’t believe more people don’t see through it. Nothing adds up with her and she’s clearly still got an ED.

Not sure why with her laundry list of ailments and constant need for diagnoses she’s never considered that she’s incredibly mentally ill.

I’ve also never come across an adult who talks about friendship so bleeping much. I’ve got mates, some very old, some new, some serve a specific purpose, but duck me I’ve never sat around contemplating who my friends are and why they are and post nonsense long winded messages about ‘friendship’.

She’s so cooked

Not sure why with her laundry list of ailments and constant need for diagnoses she’s never considered that she’s incredibly mentally ill.

I’ve also never come across an adult who talks about friendship so bleeping much. I’ve got mates, some very old, some new, some serve a specific purpose, but duck me I’ve never sat around contemplating who my friends are and why they are and post nonsense long winded messages about ‘friendship’.

She’s so cooked
I think she knows deep down how unstable she is but she’s just masking it all. I find her fascinating to watch bc she’s a train wreck and clearly not well.

The new videos she’s doing filming herself going swimming or watching games are so so so cringe. She’s so utterly self involved.

I loved that she did the crazy OTT tribute with a bikini cover shot
---

Also, I wish I’d kept records of her many illnesses but here is a good record of the latest ones given she’s tried to scrub the internet of her cancers.
---

The bikini shot 😂. Tell me you're a narcissist without telling me you're a narcissist.

I so wish I'd taken screenshots of everytime she mentioned an illness too! I'm so curious as to why she's tried to scrub the internet of her "cancer journey". Do you think someone was onto her about faking it and she panicked?

Also, the way she goes on about her Epstein Bar Virus like it's a terminal illness. 🙄

100% she had a meltdown when Candice aka "Boo" found a boyfriend and could no longer give Caroline all her attention. I think Caroline is absolutely desperate to find a boyfriend of her own and probably gets insanely jealous when her "besties" find partners.

Also want to know what happened to her random friendship with "The Mummy That Never Stops". Caroline was always round at her house - think she used her kitchen sometimes to film her bland recipes and even borrowed her handbags to make it look like she good afford designer labels. They must have had a bust up as Caroline has never mentioned her again and they no longer follow each other.

The bikini shot 😂. Tell me you're a narcissist without telling me you're a narcissist.

I so wish I'd taken screenshots of everytime she mentioned an illness too! I'm so curious as to why she's tried to scrub the internet of her "cancer journey". Do you think someone was onto her about faking it and she panicked?

Also, the way she goes on about her Epstein Bar Virus like it's a terminal illness. 🙄

100% she had a meltdown when Candice aka "Boo" found a boyfriend and could no longer give Caroline all her attention. I think Caroline is absolutely desperate to find a boyfriend of her own and probably gets insanely jealous when her "besties" find partners.

Also want to know what happened to her random friendship with "The Mummy That Never Stops". Caroline was always round at her house - think she used her kitchen sometimes to film her bland recipes and even borrowed her handbags to make it look like she good afford designer labels. They must have had a bust up as Caroline has never mentioned her again and they no longer follow each other.
Who is the mummy that never stops? She burns through friends!

Who is the mummy that never stops? She burns through friends!
It's hard to keep up with her revolving door of besties.

The Mummy That Never Stops was a weird friendship. She's a wealthy Eastern Suburbs yummy mummy in her 40s with two kids. Think they met at pilates or something. I get the feeling she may have clocked Caroline was using her and swiftly gave her the boot.

Omg I'm dying of embarrassment for her swimming and game-watching videos. What an absolute weirdo, who does that?? They just make her come across as incredibly lonely - the fact that she has to set her camera up on a tripod to capture these "candid" moments because she's got no true friends/partner to enjoy them with speaks volumes.

Also love how she's saying all her previous friendships were shallow. All she does with her current besties is go the gym, sun-bake and party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bold of her to call them shallow when she's clearly been attempting to ride the coat-tails of any D-lister or Who's Who of Bondi for clout - the common denominator here is her!

Speaking of embarrassing candids, I always full-body cringe when she does the naked yoga stretches in the sauna, which she frequents way too much (another ED tendancy to dehydrate herself but dressing it as ✨health & wellness✨)

One last thing that irks me: posting suggestive photos of her kissing her friends and then being all like "you guyyyyys, I love how invested you are in my love life but just because I'm tonguing ol' mate Lucy, doesn't mean we're in an intimate relationship!!" - same with the stage-5 clinging with her friend Ignacio and lamenting that the best ones are always gay. 🙄

Woops, I clearly hadn't quite got it all off my chest in my previous rant but I've obviously been awaiting this thread for a while!

• Haha
Listing the people she’s tried to cling onto in the desperate hope of becoming famous: Ashley Hart, her Mum (RIP), Steve from MKR (🤣), Lach Spark (aka Lauren Phillips ex), Liv Phyland, Renee Bargh, Em Carey, this Mummy blogger person, Dan Churchill. Any I have missed? Oh, remember when she flew to LA to have a romance with Josh Lawson and it didn’t work out so she ended up spending all her time with Ashley?
---

Can we also never forget this?

Does her actor ex-bf Pash Julian count?

Oh God, I'm getting activated again - don't get me started on the shameless visa GoFundMe scam whilst traipsing around the world in business class with her Chanel tote and dripping in other designer threads, all while supposedly owning her own apartment in Copenhagen or wherever it is from age of 18. The audacity of some of these entitled influencers. F*ck right off with that!

• Angry
Also a fling with Denam Hitchcock the news reporter. She flew to Hawaii to be with him, he dumped her, she came back and started posting perfectly healthy bikini pics with the caption “never again” and went on a mad weight loss spree which seemingly turned into a full blown ED she claims she’s ‘recovered’ from.

• Wow
OMG was that Denam? Yes! I very clearly remember that and she lost SO much weight. Like “never again” meant I’m not being treated like that again and I’m going to ensure I’m skinny enough so no one would ever dump me. She is nuts.

And she is not in remission. She clearly restricts her food and over exercises.

Omg the sauna stretches make me want to vomit 🤢. No-one wants to see you bent over baring your flat, white butt, Caroline.

And I lol everytime she shares a pic of herself "reading" a book. She's never beyond page 20.

I'm also adding every single Bondi Rescue lifeguard to the list of people she's tried to cling to. Shes slept with a fair few of them apparently.

Saahhhh busy 😆 there is like three hours of actual work a day in there 🙄
Loooool. Love how she has to add in things like "swim" and "Bondi markets" to fill up her calendar. Much busy.

I seriously wonder how she affords the rent on her apartment. She never seems to be working!

Did you see her latest swimming post? 🤣 Is it not the same "candid" hair-wringing shots she posted to her stories a week or so ago? Was obviously loving herself sick thay day so decided to repost. 🙄 And don't get me started on the essay-long caption. Couldn't be bothered to read past the first couple of sentences. She's so self-absorbed and insufferable.