Caroline Groth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*ck has she got to be stressed over? She doesn’t work, she does a gazillion hours of exercise, has lunchtime breaks at the beach and videos herself potting plants. The most self indulgent chick I’ve ever seen.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
WTAF. A health coach? What’s her qualifications? Do they know she has a raging ED.
She's so full of tit with the whole "who, little old me? I had no idea this was going to be written" act. She probably knows someone at The Daily Telegraph and begged them to be featured. She's looking particularly malnourished these days. ED in full swing again.

Also, that video from yesterday of her coming home "exhausted"and cuddling her dog was soooo cringeworthy. He acting is almost as bad as her ED.

Reactions: 2
It’s very odd to me that she’s never considered her chronic ED and her list of a million apparent ailments would impact her fertility. To be in her mid 30s and so flippantly (and kinda smuggly) confirm that she’s got no reason to doubt she’ll be a mum because she’s sooooo caring seems a bit at odds with being unable to stay out of hospital for more than a few months ever.

I also find the gym she goes to and the trainers she works with so incredibly negligent in their duty of care - it’s clear she’s got serious eating and exercise issues, and the way they push and encourage her every day sits so uncomfortably with me.

I think there is a new man on the scene. Unless she’s travelling with another gay bestie.

Waiting for the hard launch of the new boyfriend. She's been hinting (desperately) about him, but doesn't seemed to have fully reeled him in quite yet as they didn't spend Xmas together.

Speaking of Xmas, I see she spent the day with two random friends, no "besties" in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It won’t last. She’s too emotionally screwed up and self absorbed. Until she admits she’s not over her ED or exercise addiction, she can’t be in a stable and healthy relationship.

More heavy hinting. Candle lit dinner, needs quiet time by herself and then bam, she puts a photo of him on stories. Good luck to him!

More heavy hinting. Candle lit dinner, needs quiet time by herself and then bam, she puts a photo of him on stories. Good luck to him!
I've got my popcorn ready 🍿
Can't wait to see how her next car crash of a relationship unfolds. This poor guy has no idea what he's in for...

She's gone very quiet re the new boyfriend. Either she's busy preparing the hard launch, or he's already clocked she's a bunny boiler and she's been dumped.

• Haha
How many self help books can a person possibly read and highlight? Like they can’t all be as amazing and transformative as she claims coz she still feels the need to read them constantly? Even just watching her miserable life of extreme exercise, body checking and forever searching for answers to why she feels so inadequate exhausts me. It’s such a draining existence.

Reactions: 3