Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the Daily Record? Will we ever learn? She was taken to hospital from the flat and not questioned for 12 hours. The "table flip" was at the flat.

Where did this information come from? Assuming you have a source more reliable than the press reports.
This question was to Whistledown, would like to know your source?

The prosecution may present their outline at this stage, particularly if the bail conditions are being revised or a change in risk has been signalled.
Didn't someone mention that CF's defence ask for the no contact condition be lifted?
There would certainly have been an updated MARAC to consider.
An outline, but only that.

This just popped in my YouTube recommendations. Allison at the end asks if she's dating anyone, she says she's just texting someone a lot, this was after she split from Danny Cipriani. I wonder if that’s when it all started as a month or so later it's out that she's dating Lewis. :cry: She was so full of life and energy here, and just seems like such a fun and friendly person.

Then a month before the drama in December, she looks so drained and not herself at all. It’s really sad to see the difference.

Reactions: 4
An outline, but only that.
The outline does include reference to evidence they are likely to present. Your statement said that evidence isn't presented and I'm saying that as part of the outline, it often is. Police notes would be referenced if they are deemed relevant by the prosecution to the bail conditions for example. I was not in court that day, but my experience tells me that it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the notes were presented as evidence of risk in order to continue with no contact condition.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
A quick google of “Ms Weiss, flack, prosecution” will bring a myriad of results which all quote Ms Weiss’ monologue from the December hearing. The BBC, The Telegraph, all have the same level of detail; not just the rags. Gabriella Swerling from The Telegraph was in court that day and has a long history of covering legal issues, she also documented the same level of detail.

Do you think these papers would publish blatant lies? If you think that then fair enough, there are none as blind as those who refuse to see.

some amount of naivety on here.

Reactions: 13
Here's one for you

Most the red tops that skewed their reporting to make it sound like this happened at the police station.

Of course, some of you will rightly point out this is from a press report...as there is no "court transcript" 😂

Here is your sources version of events in court, can't see anything different to what has been mentioned on the thread at a quick glance.

Reactions: 3
Odd that Burton is now claiming "it was just a scratch".

In the stories from the time such as this one linked below, he was telling police that she was trying to kill him and repeatedly asking them to come and protect him. His 999 call was played in court at the original hearing, presumably that and photos shown to the court added up to a little more than just a scratch. Now maybe he did overreact in that 999 phone call, who knows, but it would be nice if he'd acknowledge his part in this and why that might have contributed to the CPS decision rather than just criticising them now.

It’s not unusual for victims to change their story in the light of day , especially if they do get arrested /charged and given a trial date. Also he wouldn’t have really wanted her to lose her career . This applies to anybody not just celebrities. The social media element is irrelevant in terms of the offence and would apply to Caroline from a Council Estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A quick google of “Ms Weiss, flack, prosecution” will bring a myriad of results which all quote Ms Weiss’ monologue from the December hearing. The BBC, The Telegraph, all have the same level of detail; not just the rags. Gabriella Swerling from The Telegraph was in court that day and has a long history of covering legal issues, she also documented the same level of detail.

Do you think these papers would publish blatant lies? If you think that then fair enough, there are none as blind as those who refuse to see.

some amount of naivety on here.
Yes newspapers never lie. Beacons of truth the lot of them

Reactions: 2
This just popped in my YouTube recommendations. Allison at the end asks if she's dating anyone, she says she's just texting someone a lot, this was after she split from Danny Cipriani. I wonder if that’s when it all started as a month or so later it's out that she's dating Lewis. :cry: She was so full of life and energy here, and just seems like such a fun and friendly person.

Then a month before the drama in December, she looks so drained and not herself at all. It’s really sad to see the difference.

Can’t believe she’s passed when watching this ☹ so sad

Reactions: 1
I think threatening suicide regularly would come under coercive control (maybe that's where the view that she was manipulative towards LB came from) but domestic abuse and coercive control go hand in hand really.

Certainly the threatening of suicide, suicide attempts, self-harm, and manipulation is all typical of BPD. Even if that wasn't the case that she had BPD, she certainly had severe mental health problems and so it is difficult to sift what were the symptoms from intentional behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Right? These lying hypocrites are part of the problem. Vultures making money out of a dead woman. So disrespectful.
Jake Scott told the Sun of his selfish disrespectful neighbour . CF told Cosmopolitan of her miserable neighbour (Jake Scott)

I haven’t caught up with all this thread but I’m in turmoil after her mum released Carolines statement.
Before today I was very much like this is very sad yes, but if she hadn’t have attacked Lewis she would still be alive.
Now I’m wondering if it was a dramatic argument that went horrifically wrong.
Or was she trying to pull the wool over our eyes with that statement??
So many angles to this and will we ever know?? 😔

Reactions: 8

I don't want to watch the video as it'll upset me. But unfortunately it not uncommon, entertainers that are pure joy on screen are often battling their own demons when the camera isn't rolling.
With Caroline I think it was just a case of when this happened rather than if. Just a crying shame she wasn't hospitalised after the attempted od the night before. One thing is with hanging it would have been peaceful and it definitely wasn't a cry for help and at that time she wanted to end it. I hope the press and everyone never goes near her family and leave them well alone. There should be a law against that.

The girl that wrote this Tyla Carr was a woman who used target married men and then bribe them into giving her money before she went on love island.

Id forgotten about that because Tyla is SO irrelevant but yes - you are right!

Bad skank

We are all entitled to our opinion on here and fair dos. However I believe that this was a one off the cuff incident, (let’s not pretend ladies that we have never Agreed fully with our significant others). We have all had arguments, we have all had our “one off moments” Jesus I may be slaughtered for this or i may not. I do not for second condone violent behaviour, I just wish to understand, though I do believe that the media and itv (more than others) had a duty of care to their staff - but that is another story. Mental health is a serious issue and needs to be recognised. I sympathise with her ex if she did attack him. However, there is always a root to the cause and we has a service failed her. Rest in peace my darling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Domestic abuse is not just physical. It has a pattern and cycles. It starts off slowly and escalates, it usually starts with things like jealousy, paranoia, being controlling and verbal abuse. These things then escalate to physical abuse. The physical abuse can be an attack on the person…or it can be breaking furniture and throwing things. ‘I didn’t mean to throw that at his head’ would not be a defence. In law even the reasonable knowledge that you are causing that person fear by your violent behaviour is enough for an assault charge. The 999 call of him telling operator he is in fear of his life is the strong evidence there!
The continued violence at the police station and the insults heard on the 999 calls are evidence of a violent assault, both verbal and physical, from start to finish. It is also common for female abusers to attack men whilst sleeping so the element of surprise makes up for the size difference, if you think about it, that is very controlling and shows intent.

Personally I see a pattern of abuse in her life through the years. Explosive arguments with ex’s, arguments with the neighbour that went on record. Quickly getting engaged but suspecting various boyfriends of cheating and then dropping them, or fighting with them the next week. Accusing her ex of phoning an ambulance out of spite. She even got her ‘camp’ to say she did imply she would kill herself ‘but she didn’t mean it’. They said how he felt ashamed for ‘wasting police time’. Seems like smearing and gaslighting the other person and getting others to do the dirty work for you. All hallmarks of a very controlling person. She was also happy to use the press to smear her ex and in effect 'bully' him.
As others have said on this thread, they suspect Borderline p.d. to me it seems to fit with what we know, even her last instagram statement and suicide. BPD people generally have chaotic relationships, they self medicate and moods can flip throughout the day. She apparently convinced ambulance services she was fine when her ex called them then again in the week up to her death and then tragically again when her friend left her the morning of her death. So maybe the quick suicide was caused by a flip in her mood when being left alone.
She said she had been having a breakdown for years, it is more likely she had a mood disorder or personality disorder, as this would be through your adult life. I know I can’t diagnose but I suspect.

The need to absolve her by certain people has baffled me. She was a very troubled person and I can understand her family will be devastated but…she was responsible for getting herself help. There is so much focus on her being ‘bullied’ by the media but domestic abuse is an awful, long term form of bullying which causes the victims extreme mental stress too. There was not one apology to her victim in that statement.

Kerry Katona’s ex was charged with assaulting her, why is there this difference in attitude? He had mental health issues too, he had become mentally unwell after taking drugs but no-one has said he was ‘vulnerable’ or should have been let off anything. Maybe because people have a perception of Caroline Flack from seeing her on TV as nice, attractive or whatever. The Sun didn’t help by running headlines about the height difference between her and her boyfriend, I even wonder if her people had encouraged that story. I don’t doubt she had mental health problems but so do many people who kill wives, children and husbands. It is not an excuse for your choices unless someone is actually psychotic and has lost touch with all reality. It needs to be prosecuted because something needs to stop the cycle of abuse before it gets worse.

Sorry for the lengthy rant but as others have said here, I am strangely obsessed now with the topsy-turvy attitude to Flack where she is virtually given a sainthood and her actions and patterns of behaviour ignored. It is really worrying in terms of awareness of domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Awww she seemed so lovely and bubbley in that clip with Alison Hammond. So sad isn’t it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.