Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuppaTeanotcoffee

Active member
The bath video on her instagram. She looks really uncomfortable 😔 her eyes, she looks so .... hurt!
Oh how I wish I could of just scooped her up and hid her away from the world. X
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Dirty Joan

Well-known member
Was Nicola Maclean really a close friend of Caroline’s , she’s all over the media like a rash but I can’t find any photos of them together.
Had a few convos through the DM function on instagram by the sounds of it and now classifying herself as a close friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Just watched Danny C’s video. Out of all of the people coming out of the woodwork I feel like he is the most genuine. He seems genuinely distraught. That can’t have been easy for him to do. He also didn’t get into the blame game that so many others have taken it upon themselves to do.
I also think out of all the bullshit coming out on social media about the press, twitter etc were to blame I believe he knows what he’s talking about when he says embarrassment and shame killed her . of course we will never know and it’s presumptuous of me to say that but I do feel it’s nearer the mark and I feel he knew that side of her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Spammingyourhighway

Well-known member
Amber beard gets away with chopping Johnny depp’s finger off, punching him, mentally abusing him, trying to ruin his life and take his money, and she still holds her head up high and hasn’t been cancelled. Caroline chucks a phone.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Sinkingship

New member
I do get what you’re saying but I don’t think it’s exclusive to celebs. When my cousin died he was young and the outpouring of public (SM) love was almost suffocating I had to ‘unfollow’ because the constant alerts of love from young people I didn’t know was too much but I guess it’s how they were dealing with it.
In such a violent end I think I’d be trying to remind people who my friend was to me (could be to everyone) rather than the bad stuff. You don’t stop protecting someone when they die any more than you stop loving them. So I think DC and Dawn etc are probably just in a lot of pain.
it’s the hangers on looking for attention(we had those too!) that get me mad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Personally, out of all the slebs telling us how heartbroken they are, DC is the one person that I think has been genuine in expressing how he feels and in grieving honestly in the best way he knows how. CF clearly had a huge number of friends, some closer than others. Very few will really know what her mental health was like or why her relationships ended the way that they did and why, ultimately, she took her own life. I think we all need to respect the fact that anyone that knew her personally will be struggling to process all this. I agree many are using her name to garner the limelight but some, a small some, are clearly hurting. I don't know how I'd feel in their situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

JB1510

New member
I dread to think of the number of young people waking up today after Friday or Saturday’s latest binge who are feeling sorry for themselves or going through another mental episode . Just seen the blasé comments regarding one of the recent LI contestants who has had pictures of him using cocaine .


This country is rife with what the majority seem to think is harmless fun IT IS NOT . Ask your friends about their other halves who neglect their children , cause arguments , smash the house up , rifle through their phones thinking their partner is cheating or only think about themselves . They will never change unles THEY want to or something happens that show them for who they really are , even though they will have got away with things time and time again and they’re selfish attitude follows them wherever they go . The amount of people who would love to be in CF showbiz world would behave in exactly the same way . They all think they can go on forever having a stress free life in showbiz , swanky restaurants, flash car , home , holidays etc . Booze and coke will wreck all of that it won’t just happen overnight it will slowly pull your life apart until you either seek help or lose control totally .
Look out for your friends , mental health is a card played too often these days and people who are on medication should not drink , smoke and most definitely not combine booze and cocaine it will fuck you up no end until you are a shell of your former self . Apologies to any people who suffer with MH issues and know that any source of alcohol or illegal drugs will affect your wellbeing, I wish you all the best in your recovery . For people who continue to use or use the MH card as a way of continuing your selfish drink and drug taking . WAKE THE FUCK UP and think about others rather than just yourself .How many people are claiming MH disorders but don’t own up to their drink and drug intake ?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
Moderator
What bothers me about this law that Stephanie Davis is trying to pass is that it could be subject to being abused by celebrities.
I don't think we have to worry about Stephanie "uhh" Davis passing any laws😆. But all these media organisations need to stop giving her attention, she's got her own issues.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking & reading all the posts here because since she passed, I’ve become very interested in Caroline where previously I didn’t really know the first thing about her life (Only that she had many boyfriends).

It seems Caroline was something of an enigma. One on hand she seemed pretty laidback and ‘one of the lads’ but then this arrest happened. Someone like me (with severe anxiety) would look at Caroline’s life and feel she was smashing it: living in London surrounded by good friends, a great job, money, always going here there and everywhere. Yet at the same time she was not well. I think even though she didn’t mind that her love life was publically splashed all over the papers she was fiercely private and protective about her mental health and was too proud to ever show she struggled. This thing that happened in December tore the lid off and took away her pride a lot. She did live TV for years while going through her breakdown and even spoke of a panic attack before air on X Factor. If that were me I just could not cope, I’d have to get away from the pressures. But she obviously had a strength and like someone said on here ‘some folk with depression light up in front of a camera, it’s when the camera is off the trouble begins’. I was reading that her PT wrote that After her breakup with Andrew in Jan 2019 she was doing 5 PT sessions per week, calling her PT the one constant in her life, but she also had a rep for being somewhat of a party girl so it will be interesting to see the Tox report just because it will tell us a lot.

PS: I’ve been reading this thread and others with mental health struggles who have bravely spoken have made me feel less alone. I saw a few who have posted that they have BPD. I follow a YouTube called ‘Mari Fitness’ who is the biggest inspiration, she opened up about her BPD and she does a lot of work to feel better and manage her symptoms. I thought I’d recommend her because it’s rare to see an influencer be so open and honest
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Heyjude

Well-known member
With regards to DC sharing their messages I'm mindful that he's likely 'talking' with a heavy heart.

CF called him on the Friday evening prior to her death but he was playing a match so obviously missed the call.
After the game the teams all go upstairs for the meal and generally socialise and mingle. His team lost so he probably wasn't in the highest of spirits but not necessarily downbeat.
It's highly unlikely (but not impossible) that he didn't check his phone and see her missed call but opted not to return the call immediately thinking 'it can wait'.....

Sadly we all know how Saturday went and I'm sure, if I were in his shoes, I'd be feeling huge regret, and numerous what if's, had he called back no matter how late of an evening.

I get that lots of people are jumping on the sorrow bandwagon but I think he's definitely more genuine than most.

He's a fine egg chaser too 🍒 & 🏉
Yes. This 100%. It seems like they shared their vulnerabilities and had a deep understanding of each other. I feel for DC so much; I’m sure he must be plagued with thoughts of ‘what if I had taken that call on Friday...’ I hope not for his sake, he doesn’t need to be tortured and if CF had made her mind up at that point, the purpose of the call may have been some sort of goodbye... I don’t know any of these people but the empath in me finds it hard not to feel their sadness and grief.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

BlahBlahSheep

Active member
Caroline had tried to commit suicide the night before, the ambulance attended and couldn’t force her to seek help as she refused it.
No matter how much you play it off as you being okay, if you’ve attempted to OD and had to have an ambulance called for you, surely there should be some form of psychiatric intervention?? How was she not fitting the criteria for being a danger to herself and others??
With all due respect, I think you might have you have jumped to conclusions about what happened the day before. This is the only information released by the ambulance trust and it doesn’t say they were called to an attempted suicide, overdose or anything else for that matter. It also doesn’t say she refused to go to hospital or that they decided she didn’t need to go. The statement is brief and without much detail but what it contains are the only facts available to Joe Public about their call-out (as far as I’m aware anyway - please correct me if I’m wrong. Although I don’t take anything that’s reported from ‘a source close to Caroline/Lewis/her team etc.’ as reliable/factual).

A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called shortly after 22:30 on 14 February to a residential property on Northwold Road, N16.

"Crews attended and, following a clinical assessment, the person was not taken to hospital. Due to patient confidentiality we cannot comment further."


I’m amazed at some of the replies on here

you think sectioning needs looking at? You think you can section everyone who tries to kill themselves? I’m a nurse, we have people in Every night who have tried to harm or kill them selves.. some of these people try to attempt suicide on a regular bases. As long as someone has mental capacity, we stitch them back up and send them on their way again.

it’s impossible to section everyone who harms themselves or attempts suicide. There is NOT enough staff or bed spaces. Not only that but it’s illegal. You can’t just section someone. You can try and kill yourself whilst having full capacity. There is a reason why so many legislations are in place surrounding the MCA and sectioning. Where does it begin? Does my patient last night who self neglected need to be sectioned? Does the alcoholic who drinks 3 bottles of wine each night need to be sectioned because technically speaking he’s killing them self just in a very slow way.

you can’t just magic up thousands of extra staff, hospitals and bed spaces to look after all these newly sectioned patients. I mean this kindly but for those who have never worked in nursing etc you really do not understand the half of it.
The majority of patients who self harm/attempt suicide DO NOT need sectioning. You’ve got human rights to thank for that.
I think it’s also a common misconception that self harm is always an attempt at suicide when it isn’t. Sometimes people self harm to try and actually keep themselves alive, as hard as that might be for some of us to understand.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/truth-about-self-harm
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
How long do you recommend she be off work for? Whats an acceptable amount of time?
Not sure but her “best friend” hasn’t even been dead a week 🤔 I was a complete wreck when someone very close to me passed. So I get where op is coming from tbh... although maybe she’s a “keep calm and carry on” type of person. Hats off to her, if only we could all be that strong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Sneakyb

New member
She reminds me of my sister - loving, kind, would give the shirt off her back. And then.... black black moods, will say and do anything to hurt you whilst attempting suicide. Been wondered previously but I do wonder if she was bi-polar
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Heyjude

Well-known member
Caroline messaged piers Morgan saying all she did was throw a phone in rage

I was listening to Dawn O’ Porter’s podcast a few weeks ago. She interviewed mental health author Matt Haig. She said she’d never suffered from depression herself but reading his book ‘Reasons to stay alive’ helped her deal with a close female friend who suffers from bad depression.

i wonder if she meant Caroline 😟
I wonder if she was just being mindful of exactly what she was telling motormouth Piers. I think it’s fair to say a lamp was involved but whether it was accidentally knocked or purposefully thrown I don’t think we’ll ever know. Do we even need to know? If both of them were drunk or off their faces, I doubt they’ll remember exactly what happened and how. If LB was asleep in bed then it’s quite probable there was a night stand with a lamp on it next to him, if she was at the bedside kicking off, it maybe it simply just got pushed over and onto LB. Can you imagine waking from sleep and having someone ranting and raving around you, accusing you of all sorts, things being pushed over and smashed... you’d have no idea what was going on.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
So is 10 years old! Doesn’t mean a 10 year age gap is some horribly disgusting age gap.
I think a 31 year old woman is way to old to be having a relationship with a 17 year old boy. Others will disagree 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t see much coming from this

+++

CPS launch investigation into Caroline Flack domestic abuse charges: Prosecutors will examine 'show trial' claims following Love Island host's suicide

https://www.archive.is/oldest/https...aims-following-Love-Island-hosts-suicide.html
I hope not. I understand that CF's family and friends are upset and looking for someone to blame but surely they can see that victims of domestic abuse often withdraw complaints, sometimes because they've been manipulated. They can't just dismiss cases because the victim changed their story.

'The Crown Prosecution Service pursued this when they knew not only how very vulnerable Caroline was but also that the alleged victim did not support the prosecution and had disputed the CPS version of events.'

I don't see how it's relevant whether she was vulnerable, you can't let criminals off because they're fragile. I'm not saying she was guilty, of course we will never know, but simply her vulnerability is not a reason to drop charges.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sayitisntso

Active member
Stephanie Davis releasing a song and singling about "will you take the easy way out? Or fight through this doubt?" In aid of Caroline and donating to a charity that "PREVENT SUICIDE!!!" tops of how ridiculous this is getting.

View attachment 86619
Buy her single, it'll make a change 😬
Wow just wow - this is what’s wrong with social media , people are making it all about them it’s shameful ! I Don’t know why I felt very shocked and then reading her mums article really was sad - but with everyone making it about them it’s almost boring me 🙈 I’m done with the click bait headlines. If I was her family I’d have a small funeral and blacklist any knobby influences / celeb pals I know they are entitled to grieve but I’d dread them all attending - her true friends and family must be devastated and so angry right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Itsnojoke

Member
Correct- but they keep it very private, which is why it's so angering to see him putting a spotlight on it now. Of course people are going to question it, they must be livid over him!

If she had put this out it wouldn't have changed anyone's opinion and that's a fact. It's easy to think now after what's happened that the public would have had sympathy.

But the big question is why did Lewis tell the 999 controller that she was trying to kill him and that she got him on the head with a lamp. If it was all one big misunderstanding he must be feeling pretty shit right now because that phonecall kicked the whole thing off.wull we ever know the truth now.
Who are we to question someone’s 999 call for help? If the person had died due to a head injury we’d be asking why he didn’t call 999 for help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
^ that breaks my heart with those people attacking Caroline 😔 I feel so protective over her now. Sometimes the seemingly strongest people need that extra support.
Attacking? Are we looking at the same screenshot? I can’t see any attack. Just people having opinions on a vulgar sounding tv show?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12