Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is pissing me off tonight. Everyone saying ‘be kind’ ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors’ ‘don’t comment on people online’ ‘words have consequences’... duck OFF! She wasnt ‘trolled’ for not declaring ads or because people called her fat or ugly or a bad mum or said she dressed badly.

She was arrested and charged with violently abusing her partner. People called her out on social media; they called her out on her appalling behaviour because of something she actually DID. It wasn’t just people’s opinions. So yes, I’m sure she had a crappy few weeks since it happened and seeing people talking about it must have been devastating and hard to read. But she didn’t kill herself because people were ‘mean’ to her on social media 🙄
Just to be clear, she hasn't been convicted of anything. Yes, she was charged but she hadn't been tried or found guilty. This is NOT to say she didn't commit the crime...but I'm uncomfortable with saying it's something she "actually did". Many, many, many people are found innocent once tried by a jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just to be clear, she hasn't been convicted of anything. Yes, she was charged but she hadn't been tried or found guilty. This is NOT to say she didn't commit the crime...but I'm uncomfortable with saying it's something she "actually did". Many, many, many people are found innocent once tried by a jury.
No sorry, you’re right that was the wrong wording. I suppose what I meant was people were commenting on a situation she created herself? i.e the violence when she was arrested (in the police station) and reports that she admitted her actions when the police arrived. But no, in the eyes of the law she hadn’t been found guilty.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t help but feel so disturbed by the news.
To think that in her final moments she believed the world hated her, which is what it seemed. Tabloids destroyed her, we all condemned her, she lost her job and probably a lot of friends and was likely set on going to prison.

Yes it was because of her own actions....and no she shouldn’t of got away with it.
But she must have thought she deserved to die. There was no coming back from this.
And to be honest, it would of been very hard for her to come back! But that’s an awful thought.
I won’t sit here and say she was this amazing, inspirational role model because i really didn’t rate her at all. But it’s awfully tragic that she felt no other option than to erase herself from existence.

I really, really hope her ex has people close to him.
people trolled Sophie from love islands ex and he went and killed himself not long after. Hopefully history doesn’t repeat itself.
that is the worst part, committing suicide thinking everyone hated her when clearly it wasn’t the case. Her poor family, close friends..

• Sad
Reactions: 31
All these celebs publicly posting about her now. Where was their public support when she was arrested? Holly, Dermot, etc, none of them would put their neck on the line and support her publicly when she would have wanted it.

• Sad
Reactions: 104
I think the thing we have to remember now, we literally know nothing about her life. We know there was a domestic violence case and she was going to court. Everything else is speculation. I think it's very telling that rags like The Sun are now deleting bleeping vile stories they've written about her in recent months. And men DO NOT get the same harassment by the press as women do. I think it's absolutely tragic, her death. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The last few likes from Caroline’s twitter account were about suicide hotlines :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She honestly wasn’t my cup of tea but I really can’t believe this has happened
So sad she was only 40 and seemed like such a strong person too

Reactions: 16
Dear Caroline, I’m sorry the world wasn’t kinder to you. I hope more people will realise the influence they have on others.

I’ll hold my hands up, I’ve certainly said things about others here there are maybe not very nice but
All these celebs publicly posting about her now. Where was their public support when she was arrested? Holly, Dermot, etc, none of them would put their neck on the line and support her publicly when she would have wanted it.
EXACTLY!!!! That’s why they’re all fake cunts who get outed on here!!

• Heart
Stupid witch Holly is putting her neck on the line for Phil - hope it blows up in her face

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You’ve worded it so well, she was in such a tit situation (her own doing) but it was just tit wasn’t it. I hope my last post didn’t come across as saying she deserved to die!! I don’t think she did, just saying that people were entitled to comment on her behaviour and it wasn’t ‘trolls’ or ‘the media’ who led to her suicide.

Just a really sad situation. Really sad, really crappy. No ones fault, just a series of bad life decisions really.
Absolutely, its tit all round.
It is also quite hard to write without wording it wrong.
I feel that if the abuse allegations hadn’t come out and she was still continuing to abuse Lewis and get away with it she would still be alive now, happy, getting on with life, presenting LI and so on.

People are saying, I hope you have found peace, I hope your demons have gone and so on it’s seems A little...I actually don’t even know what word I want to use.

I cannot deny that she was in a very, very dark place. Of course she was. Who wouldn’t?

But it was because of what happened. HER actions, HER behaviour and this wasn’t a first. It wasn’t a mistake. This was her unfortunately.

I don’t know how this could have been avoided, I really don’t.
I don’t think any amount of rehab or supportive friends and family around her would take away the reality of her situation.

The reality was tit, the ending was tit. It really is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she’s always come across as a bit of a troubled soul and obviously couldn’t cope with the negative attention towards her. No matter what the situation, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, how she’s been treated by the press and, more importantly, ITV has been nothing short of disgusting. Look at ITVs treatment of Ant McPartlin - he got into a car accident whilst under the influence and thank god didn’t kill anyone or, seriously harm anyone. What did ITV do? Wrapped their arms around him, told him to take off as much time as he needed and that there would be a job for him to come back to. What happened to Caroline? They hung her out to dry whilst the CPS tried to make an example of her and for what reason? Her boyfriend didn’t want to press charges and whilst some feel that that in itself is a sign of manipulation from her part, we will never ever know the truth. I just hope her family has the strength to get through this awful awful time

Reactions: 52
Such sad and shocking news 😔 she was clearly a troubled woman and it's so sad that she didn't think there was any other way out or that she was beyond help.

All these celebrities coming out of the woodwork now, when it's too late, is sickening. And the journalists who revelled in all her negative stories. Virtue-signalling bastards.

Reactions: 17
I just watched a video on Steph Davis Instagram and even she says the blood in that photo was Carolines, and she knew her. She seems devestated in the video 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just watched a video on Steph Davis Instagram and even she says the blood in that photo was Carolines, and she knew her. She seems devestated in the video 😢
Its shocked me how a victim of domestic abuse can stick up for a perpetrator saying it was all a "mistake" on her part

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get how these people who knew her take to social media to express their condolences- write a letter in private to her parents. No one just a duck what you think or your take on it.
Totally agree...even in my non celeb life , whenever any of my friends or family have a tragic or painful situation arise I always Write them a letter or send a card...or as a minimum send a private message..not a generic one on an open forum. It’s called basic manners

None of us have lived perfect lives. I hope this changes the way the media report but I very much doubt it will have any impact whatsoever.

No matter what she may have done she didn’t deserve to die.

I just can’t help but feel so disturbed by the news.
To think that in her final moments she believed the world hated her, which is what it seemed. Tabloids destroyed her, we all condemned her, she lost her job and probably a lot of friends and was likely set on going to prison.

Yes it was because of her own actions....and no she shouldn’t of got away with it.
But she must have thought she deserved to die. There was no coming back from this.
And to be honest, it would of been very hard for her to come back! But that’s an awful thought.
I won’t sit here and say she was this amazing, inspirational role model because i really didn’t rate her at all. But it’s awfully tragic that she felt no other option than to erase herself from existence.

I really, really hope her ex has people close to him.
people trolled Sophie from love islands ex and he went and killed himself not long after. Hopefully history doesn’t repeat itself.
THIS. I wont condone her behaviour with her boyfriend by any means, I wasnt there so I purely cant comment on it. But I've been there in that position, day in day out, ticking by, dealing with nasty people or people taking a loan of me and leaving me feeling like I have done something wrong and leave me feeling lonely and hated. So many times I've thought to myself I just want to end it. My heart hurts at the thoughts I've had, I'm just so glad that I have gotten myself back out that dark place on numerous times before I've actually done anything. I've never had any interest in love island or know much about her etc but for her to have taken her own life... I cant even think about how deeply she must have been hurting inside. I'm so heart broken for her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont watch anything caroline was in, I dont know much about her at all apart from all the stuff in the papers recently but bottom line is that it makes me incredibly sad to think about anyone from any background feeling that suicide is their only option. She was someone daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.