Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn has posted about Caroline

Now THAT is what I call a tribute. I can't be doing with BS soppy heaven and angels stuff. They were clearly great buddies through great times together. Perfect heartfelt tribute to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Now THAT is what I call a tribute. I can't be doing with BS soppy heaven and angels stuff. They were clearly great buddies through great times together. Perfect heartfelt tribute to her.
One of few that seems genuine.

Jonathan Ross also shared a tweet which seems genuine.

Reactions: 23
That's all very well but her last ex hinted at a similar style of relationship to what the cops found that night with lewis. The ex (the BB guy) even liked posts about female on male DV on twitter/inst and tellingly posted an image of an NDA, which has been taken as him saying he signed one and thus cannot openly comment. So maybe liking posts about it was as much as he could do to support the guy he saw as another victim. Until Lewis denied being a victim. The ex actually went to Australia to get away from the messy break up with CF, which is pretty extreme. So it may not be a one off incident. Nor should it remain private if it's an on going issue. It had to be addressed, especially after she also went nuts at the cops that night and flipped over a table in her anger so she certainly had a whopper of a temper.
None of us are saints, we are all flawed. I think Caroline just couldn't face the disgrace that airing her flaws in court would bring. Which is sad. If she had found it in herself to admit her part in the mess then it might indeed have been brushed aside by the busy cops as something the couple should deal with privately, but needing restrained by cops at the flat and going postal in the cop shop sealed the deal for charging her that night.
It's sad but it's nobody's fault.
I don’t know so much about the ex so can’t really comment on that, I also don’t believe exes are always the best source & have seen on insta comments he’s been paid for talking but not believing that either. I also haven’t seen the videos of her being restrained etc? Just googled & nothing comes up. However I’m not denying she has done wrong but the scale
All her celebrity friends banging on about how amazing she was and how they're going to miss her....... Why the duck didn't you check in on her, drop her a text to say hi or a call to say 'are you OK? Do you need to talk about it?' or drop in on her and have a coffee or something!? If you were that much of a friend you would have made sure she was OK every step of the way through this trial she was heading into.
Id like to think they did & she just made out she was fine even though she wasn’t but humans & this social media world baffle me. Tbh I can only count 1 true friend on my hand now a days, use to think I had hundreds.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard conflicting from others who know him. Not saying either are true but none of us know what happened. But just don’t think this was the bigger picture anyway....
Steph is ... not very reliable😐. I'd take anything she says with a large dose of salt

Reactions: 24
Quite sickened and disgusted to see so many sanctimonious posts on this thread so soon after the tragic untimely death of a young woman. There is one poster in particular who hasn't even expressed sympathy but seems to be using this thread and her tragic death to promote a particular MRA agenda. I feel it would be more respectful if people would save their sanctimony for another day.

Personally I would just like to say that I feel awful for her family and friends and hope that she is finally at peace. RIP Caroline.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Quite sickened and disgusted to see so many sanctimonious posts on this thread so soon after the tragic untimely death of a young woman. There is one poster in particular who hasn't even expressed sympathy but seems to be using this thread and her tragic death to promote a particular MRA agenda. I feel it would be more respectful if people would save their sanctimony for another day.

Personally I would just like to say that I feel awful for her family and friends and hope that she is finally at peace. RIP Caroline.
What post are you talking about? I am curious. I have seen a lot of people say that it is tragic that she felt so desperate and sending thoughts to her friends, boyfriend and family.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what people’s opinions would be if this was a male celeb ‘charged’ and in court with assault against their partner 🤔
I HATE this mentality. I for one would feel exactly the same towards a male or female once they were actually found GUILTY in a court of law not before or by daily mail.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know so much about the ex so can’t really comment on that, I also don’t believe exes are always the best source & have seen on insta comments he’s been paid for talking but not believing that either. I also haven’t seen the videos of her being restrained etc? Just googled & nothing comes up. However I’m not denying she has done wrong but the scale

Id like to think they did & she just made out she was fine even though she wasn’t but humans & this social media world baffle me. Tbh I can only count 1 true friend on my hand now a days, use to think I had hundreds.
There isn't any video released of her being restrained. I don't think the cops can post images from their body cams of the perp or victim until the trial. Just the crime scene. They said in their report that it had taken more than one cop to restrain her at the flat and they'd had to get her onto the floor to cuff her. Then they said that she continued to be bolshy at the cop shop and flipped a table.
Anyway, it's immaterial now as the case dies with her I think and we'll never know, and don't need to.

Reactions: 11
It’s really sad that she’s killed herself and the reality is we will never now know what happened on that night. Hope her family and friends get all the support they need at this difficult time.

one thing I do find uncomfortable though is the double standards in the media/public opinion. People are quick to say ‘innocent until proven guilty’ about Caroline now, but they are often pretty happy to make snap judgments about others who haven’t been convicted of anything eg Shamima Begum.

It was similar with Princess Diana - she was absolutely demonised when alive for all sorts of reasons but as soon as she died was seen as this angelic/perfect person. The truth is always more complicated - everyone is both good and bad. Nobody is 100% one or the other.

Reactions: 22
Some people are good at hiding mental health issues. Plus you can look totally fine on the surface. I go to a therapist and in front of them are so positive and bubbly but really feeling like poking my eyes out 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Some people are good at hiding mental health issues. Plus you can look totally fine on the surface. I go to a therapist and in front of them are so positive and bubbly but really feeling like poking my eyes out 🤪
I feel grateful to never have felt suicidal. I just can't imagine how desperate, alone and scared you feel to consider it. It is very sad indeed.

What post are you talking about? I am curious. I have seen a lot of people say that it is tragic that she felt so desperate and sending thoughts to her friends, boyfriend and family.
Strange, I've not noticed that. Maybe I missed some posts.

Reactions: 2
I agree there are a lot of respectful posts which I'm obviously not referring to, I will refrain from mentioning the poster as I don't want to turn this into an argument. Peace out.

• Angry
It’s really sad that she’s killed herself and the reality is we will never now know what happened on that night. Hope her family and friends get all the support they need at this difficult time.

one thing I do find uncomfortable though is the double standards in the media/public opinion. People are
I feel grateful to never have felt suicidal. I just can't imagine how desperate, alone and scared you feel to consider it. It is very sad indeed.
I never thought I would feel suicidal either but had a few too many tragic events happen in my life and now my mental health is bad. I see no future. It’s horrible and I find it really hard to get proper care. Love ones do love you but doing crazy erratic things can scare them off.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I never thought I would feel suicidal either but had a few too many tragic events happen in my life and now my mental health is bad. I see no future. It’s horrible and I find it really hard to get proper care. Love ones do love you but doing crazy erratic things can scare them off.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. It is really hard to get proper care but don’t be afraid to go to your GP or access some of the free helplines. There is support out there and you are never alone.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sick! It’s a sad, the world we live in! I thought she’d weather the storm and be back in the summer looking better than ever! So sad! She was harmless! xxxx
Dude, she lamped him! The police and ambulance were there with blood everywhere. Andrew Brady made some remark about her which has seemed to indicate that she was violent with him too. She was a loose cannon

Reactions: 10
I am really sorry you feel that way. Know you have a community on here that you can talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most of the people hashtagging the BE KIND mantra are some of the biggest trolls or make a living from writing pieces for newspaper columns being extremely unkind indeed
total and utter hypocrisy at its best.
watching them blame the CPS ... but if their loved one was struck by a partner with a lamp they’d be singing from a different hymn sheet.
Yes, she was troubled ... I think possibly cocaine could have played a part in both the assault and her mental health... No one knows the absolute truth apart from the boyfriend and Caroline and unfortunately she’s taken that to the grave with her... it’s very very sad it’s easy to make scape goats of the CPS, The Media, ITV, LoveIsland etc
but at the end of the day she committed a serious offence that night and it’s just extremely tragic that she’s paid for it with her life ... May she Rest in Peace
She wasnt even fired from her job! She was going back for the next series. But you dont just away with attacking someone ! The paramedics said blood was everywhere. And she was in his phone spying. She may have been sweet, but really unhinged possibly, too. Its sad, and she probably knew she would go to jail as she had attacked him.

Reactions: 9
I don't know much about caroline just going by what I'm reading online about her. Seems she seriously assaulted her partner and was up in court in the next while for sentencing and has allegedly taken her own life today.
I agree that if she had been a man who had assaulted his female partner there would not be as much of an out pouring of grief as there is for her but the justice system is notorious for being overly heavy handed with women who commit violent crimes compared to their Male counterparts who usually get a slap on the wrist. There's a book called doubly deviant doubly damned which explores this. Regardless it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone to feel like suicide was the only way out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.