Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Flack 'arrested and charged with assault by beating' according to The Daily Fail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure her old boyfriend that was on the apprentice said she was a nightmare and aggressive towards him. If I remember rightly he said at one point she threatened to hurt/kill herself and him if he left her?

I've never like Caroline flack tbh! Always something about her I just can't put my finger on

Reactions: 85
Wow. This is awful. Domestic abuse on men is never really spoken about. I have never liked her. Especially when she dated Harry Styles and he was so young.

Reactions: 57
Wow. This is awful. Domestic abuse on men is never really spoken about. I have never liked her. Especially when she dated Harry Styles and he was so young.
Definitely!!
And let's be honest, if she was a man and was charged with this, she'd lose her a job!
Shouldn't be any different because she's a woman.

Reactions: 55
Anyone else remember when Melanie Sykes was done for beating up her partner a few years ago?? Sounded like full on domestic abuse was going on, rather than an
Isolated incident, and yet it all pretty much was swept under the rug. Same will happen here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sounds to me, especially from her ex-fiance Andrew, that this isn't the first time she's assaulted her partner's.

They have to replace her. Her career is done.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.