Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why they stood by Ant though and supported him with rehab and not Caroline? Sounds like she needs help if she's that controlling and jealous and flys off on a rage over texts between a 27 year old and 60 year old

Reactions: 7
Wonder why they stood by Ant though and supported him with rehab and not Caroline? Sounds like she needs help if she's that controlling and jealous and flys off on a rage over texts between a 27 year old and 60 year old
They will probably support her. Then again I think they only supported Ant because he is their cash cow and that is probably one of the things that drove him to drink

Ant had alcohol + medication problems.
He put his hands up and went to ā€œrehabā€ to address them. It was a public decline that left many feeling sorry for him for.
They can be seen to support him because he was in theory addressing his issues (I type that believing none of it to be true)

With Caroline Itā€™s messy. Sheā€™s not come out saying she has a problem, would she get the same concern if she did I wonder?
Probably not.

I feel sorry for neither and both should have been fired.

I think this set up will be quite good!
Iā€™m not a fan of Laura but I prefer her to Caroline! And I am interested to see how they work together, I do like Ian!

Reactions: 17
Because ant is half of the biggest money making duo on tv. Iā€™m a celeb is itvs biggest show and the whole concept belongs to ant and Dec so them ditching him could result in him pulling that show maybe?

Reactions: 6
They will probably support her. Then again I think they only supported Ant because he is their cash cow and that is probably one of the things that drove him to drink
They have said sheā€™s stepping down from series 6 but havenā€™t ruled out working with her on future series.
Sounds like when Holly stepped in for Ant.

Reactions: 2
He was ill, I guess you canā€™t really sack someone for having an addiction issue. CF is just a bleeping druggie lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Ant should have been sacked, in the same way I think Caroline should.

I donā€™t care the gender or race you duck up youā€™re out.

she might not be the face of river island but she can sure work a till there if it comes to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He was ill, I guess you canā€™t really sack someone for having an addiction issue. CF is just a bleeping druggie lunatic.
Didn't ant get addicted to prescription drugs after a knee injury though? And was drinking too much?
I don't see too much difference tbh, ant just gets away with more because he's half of ITV's highest paid and most loved presenting duo.
I think he should have been sacked personally, drink driving has no grey areas in my eyes šŸ¤·

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't ant get addicted to prescription drugs after a knee injury though? And was drinking too much?
I don't see too much difference tbh, ant just gets away with more because he's half of ITV's highest paid and most loved presenting duo.
I think he should have been sacked personally, drink driving has no grey areas in my eyes šŸ¤·
Fair point! He genuinely looked like he was in a dark place....maybe I just donā€™t like CF and just think sheā€™s a twit!! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Maybe sheā€™s just slightly psycho lol. I know I can be sometimes (not to the extent that Iā€™d deck my partner though šŸ˜¬). I can see them being blind drunk and having a row so sheā€™s lobbed the phone at his head in anger, he cracked and rang the cops - then theyā€™ve sobered up and thought wtf? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe sheā€™s just slightly psycho lol. I know I can be sometimes (not to the extent that Iā€™d deck my partner though šŸ˜¬). I can see them being blind drunk and having a row so sheā€™s lobbed the phone at his head in anger, he cracked and rang the cops - then theyā€™ve sobered up and thought wtf? šŸ˜‚
Yeah, i get what you're saying. But it's another one of those societal differences in which it's apparently fine for a woman to be 'psycho' and lash out. Imagine if a man said 'I just go a bit psycho and throw tit at my wife. Lol. ' People wouldn't (and rightly so) stand for it. I really don't think it's okay either way tbh.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, i get what you're saying. But it's another one of those societal differences in which it's apparently fine for a woman to be 'psycho' and lash out. Imagine if a man said 'I just go a bit psycho and throw tit at my wife. Lol. ' People wouldn't (and rightly so) stand for it. I really don't think it's okay either way tbh.
Iā€™m shocked we even have to argue it, or that there is ANYONE who can excuse her behaviour with a ā€œmaybe.......ā€

domestic violence is still domestic violence regardless of the sex.
if It was a gay relationship and one female hit another female do we call that two women who are a ā€œlittle bit psychoā€œ and blame it on their period šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

caroline needs the bin
Ant needs the bin.
EVERYONE IN THE BIN!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all. As someone pointed out if she was a man we would all applaud her being dropped.
I didnā€™t say I disagreed with her being dropped and for the record I agree she shouldnā€™t present love island. Iā€™m not a fan of her, hence why iā€™m here but when I saw that headline i felt a bit embarrassed for her... I just said I felt a bit bad for her because itā€™s going to be one hell of a tit week for her and because iā€™m a human watching her life fall apart.
I do hope she uses this opportunity to address her problems and rethink her life.

Thereā€™s no double standards here, man or woman It doesnā€™t matter because at the end of the day we donā€™t know the details.

Really donā€™t think my comment was worth quoting or leaving angry emojis on tbh šŸ˜‚

• Heart
The comments! Domestic violence is domestic violence. Not on. Sheā€™s a muppet. No sympathy. If she was a bloke youā€™d all be off lighting torches, getting pitch forks and getting the stake ready. What sheā€™s done isnā€™t on... letā€™s move on and leave her behind.

Reactions: 17
Lauraā€™s been confirmed. Yeah we already knew that but sheā€™s insta-confirmed it šŸ˜‚

Caroline is totally, totally fine with it all... totally... totally fine.

(I would make a joke and say I hope sheā€™s not angry and someone should take her phone and any sharp objects away from her... but that would be low wouldnā€™t it. šŸ˜¬)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think Caroline might be away with the fella, that or she was just super organised for Love Island as her dog is currently at the Country Dog Hotel who keep tagging her in their IG stories.

But then on second thoughts, would she be allowed to leave the country if sheā€™s been charged?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.