Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyPlops

She can have all the work done she likes, but she’ll never lose the honking, loud annoying voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I have seen similar sights on the Internet in the last year or so.
Folk on social media, putting photos up of people who have had bizarre / extreme procedures done.

I have seen women whose hips / waist legs develop an almost tooth like shape. 🦷 It must be down to liposuction and implants or the like.
I have also seen women with huge camel toes showing through very thin trousers / leggings. It’s not normal - they must be having fat injected into that area?
I know that sounds ridiculous, but there must be something going on..

• Wow
Reactions: 10

bubbletea123

VIP Member

Chita

VIP Member
Have seen her on an advert lately.
Can't remember what she's advertising but at first I thought she'd had a stroke because her speech was weird.
Then I looked at her face and realised she's had so much done to her face that its affected her speech.

I had no idea her boobs and bum looked like that though!

She'll be singing "Jolene " next.

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Why does Carol always have that perculiar stance when having her photo taken?? It looks like she's drying off fake tan or had an accident in her leather breeches 😖

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
It's a shame, 10 years ago she looked lovely. Now it's more mutton dressed as lamb and its a shame because she isn't unattractive but the plastic surgery is doing nothing for her
Agreed. But doesn’t matter because there are still men that would. I am sure she cannot wait to meet them. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

princesssparklepants

She's on Room 101 right now on Dave, she's got shoulder length brown hair and potentially only a bit of botox maybe a little bit of cheek filler (but could be make up) and she looks lovely! (this is series 1 so a long time ago)

p01hc9cx.jpg

Sindra Montelle

I read an inflight magazine,it has this writer called Jools of Joules or something...think Biggins or Wayne sleep very lovie Darling air kisses type,he did the most grovelling interview with her...he described her as an "exquisite meal dripping in flavour"....lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she‘s messed with her face and figure so much? She was ageing really well. I don’t believe the huge Kardashian backside and massive boobs are down to HRT like she claims. It would look ridiculous on someone 30 years younger. It’s just a terrible look and not at all natural.

Reactions: 9