Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's like she has 2 large apples in her cheeks. She is getting to look ridiculous. Just as bad are Trinny and Madonna for overdoing it

Reactions: 14

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
What the fuck...........leather trousers!! 😳.

Has she photoshopped that picture, her boobs look enormous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SamBamford

It her attitude I can't be doing with. The way she has to crow about having a raging libido and gets up to mischief with similar friends, most of who are younger. Empty vessels make the most noise comes to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Tessiebear

Anyone remember the bizarre story of her running naked on a treadmill, falling off it and going flying then ending up in hospital (I think)
As ya do!!

• Haha
  • Wow

strange addiction

When I was at school (in the late 90s) we won this technology competition n she was there. We all went n asked for her autograph and she was really rude about it n swore at us. I was raging cus I use to really like her

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
Achieved through exercise she’s apparently said. Yes of course carol(!) fake boobs and arse to match. Lovely 🙄

Jas19

Carol vordermen is someone that’s never really appealed to me and I also don’t get the appeal of her
I do get that back in the 80s and 90s she was seen as smart and classy but since countdown what she really done celebrity oriented she should have faded into obscurity in the late 90s after countdown I know she did loose woman for a short while and she did look good back then
She lives in Bristol my sees her around sometimes she said if she was chocolate she would eat herself she walks around like an A lister
I think it’s sad to see an intelligent woman sell her self short like that she look horrendous now

Reactions: 12

MrsBlobby

I've heard a rumour that Carol and Mr Blobby went on a date recently

Plz can anyone help if they have info he is my husband of 44 years

• Haha
  • Heart

TheMeg

My immediate reaction......complete arsehole. Grow older with some respect for yourself

• Haha
  • Heart

Handerton

Chatty Member
She's turning into a Cliff Richard sex doll.

Surely a decent surgeon would not make you look like that?
It’s quite depressing that the epitome of maths skills for women in the UK seems to be “looking pretty and doing basic sums on countdown”

Reactions: 11

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
My dad says she has always had a big bum. When she was on Countdown, he used to call her ‘fat arse’ (I, know...sexist pig!). However, her arse was never so stuck out and so rounded back then, it was just curvy and womanly. It is starting to look like the arse on Lauren Goodger (who also insists ‘the arse’ is ‘real’ due to gym work).

They must think we are all bloody stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11