Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaology

She seems to be popping up all over the place at the moment. Not that she ever has anything interesting to say. Very full of herself (almost as bad as Lulu). And she just looks so odd - sort of like a human being, but the overall proportions are a bit wrong.
I wonder if Carol and Lulu will be wheeled out for the Coronation? They love getting in on anything. Both woman have self esteems far above normal mortals.

Reactions: 2

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Yes and you know what good for her thats what i say as well.Why not if anyone deserves a bit of fun and time out to enjoy her life its carol.I think its well known that she didn't have the easiest start in life what with abandonment and having to work hard to overcompensate and being responsible from a young age and making something of herself from humble beginnings.
So yeah maybe she's having a second chance at life and relishing every moment i hope so.
Absolutely agree, great to see her having fun, being a good part of society and again causing no harm to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
Did she delete the tweets that made sense? Surely if the paparazzi did something that bad (which sadly they will do anything to get a reaction) why wouldn't she say what they did? If she's reporting to the police surely was something criminal?

Never know if it's real or baiting for attention thesedays 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1