Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d be a really interesting case study for psych students lol. Like how someone deals with a traumatic event (and it totally was traumatic for her I have no doubt about that, I think she genuinely thought she was the right voice to stand up for small business), by retrospectively editing the details of the event and her role in it, to allow her to not only live with it but in her case try to build a career from it (but also complain a lot about people always wanting to talk about it. But then always talking about it).
Talk about an over correction!
Id like to add, that Carlz first appeared on ACA or a NEWS segment well before her viral rant.

The topic was on the affects of lockdowns.
She was calm and didn’t sound unhinged.

It was a montage of different interviews.

I only started listening to the segment as I heard ‘Torquay photographer’ and thought I might know them (detector test detected that was a lie, Armstrong Creek is not Torquay)

She was able to talk about how her clients live 50km up the road but she can’t work with them.

She was able to (advertise for free) talk about how clients were shipping their product to her ‘converted home studio’ so she could continue to shoot and earn a living.

So ACA or similar, actually provided her free advertising for her ‘home studio’ prior to her then going on to be unhinged on Instagram, ranting away.

I wonder why she chose to eliminate this from her storytelling of the past.

She’s let her use of MSM slide forever under the rug and I bet not many would know of her appearance on this segment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why her stupid followers are talking about “apologies” they feel they are owed on her dumbass reel. My opinion hasn’t changed, people who refused to wear masks, stay home or get vaccinated during covid are selfish assholes. I think that’s still most people’s opinion, you’re never getting your delusional apologies Carlz get the duck over yourself and move on.
I want an apology from all the people who blamed the at risk for being at risk at their own fault. Like oh you’re sick and at high risk of death from covid? Stay in your house for three years cos it’s your fault anyway!
Didn’t expect Carlz to rant about Witchery but here we are. The girl is unwell

Reactions: 6
Sodacan giving Anna Wintour a run for her money in the fashion world. Sodacan is a better photographer than the vogue photographers and now she is the new fashion guru. Has she actually looked at herself and how she dresses, a 2yo has more fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So…let me get this straight.
Carlz is promoting her own Take up Space course by using other people’s branding, name and hard work.
Just because you dress the duck up, disguise the duck, doesn’t mean it isn’t still a duck.

There should be a tv show for brand/business catfish.

Reactions: 1
So…let me get this straight.
Carlz is promoting her own Take up Space course by using other people’s branding, name and hard work.
Just because you dress the duck up, disguise the duck, doesn’t mean it isn’t still a duck.

There should be a tv show for brand/business catfish.
She sure takes up a helluva lot of space with her hot air and bullshit

Reactions: 2
wtf is with her hard on for witchery? If you don’t like their stuff shop somewhere you do like? She’s a nutcase.
It’s so weird, like that Witchery stuff is bland and forgettable if anything, not something to create a Rage Reel about 🫠

• Haha
Soda can so glad that ppl are back in the city to support businesses. Meanwhile business in the suburbs are doing well from the wfh crew. I’m hybrid and like a lot of ppl here go into the city and it’s packed, and also love my local coffee shop around the corner. The ppl who are actually losing out are those that invested in commercial real estate. And I don’t care about them

Reactions: 6
It’s so weird, like that Witchery stuff is bland and forgettable if anything, not something to create a Rage Reel about 🫠
She’s jumping on a bandwagon. There was a post on reddit days ago and their new instagram page is riddled with negative comments. Carlzzz is enraged but not original.