Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vanguard of fashion. And look I do not judge in the least people going to movies by themselves, I’ve done it plenty of times myself, but it just seems so…. On BrANd for her.
And it’s not just the going to the movies by yourself part, it’s the dressing in the most conspicuous, attention grabbing thing you own and then filming yourself in the darkened theater with a giant Cheshire Cat smile plastered on your face part that’s just so bizarre. What a weirdo. It really is a wonder she’s single. 🥴

Reactions: 5
Sodacan is on another rant, this time about Spotlight. They are presenting a show Sunday night about Covid. This will be her next personality for a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
Why is she saying ‘we weren’t allowed to’…when she got the Covid vaccine and did all the things she wanted?
---
Also, asking for a friend…but when are the police going to arrest us?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey dumbass, Chanel 7 is right wing nonsense and the absolute lowest form of “news” in this country. Bruce Lehrmann interview, them naming the wrong guy as the Bondi stabber etc etc just a couple of examples of their incompetence. Them posting this covid tit means nothing, they’re just appealing to idiots like you because they’ve already lost any audience with brains.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's once again, re telling the story/conveniently forgetting of why "the media" went to town on her ...it WAS NOT because of her stance on covid. It was because she claimed to be an advocate for small business; her whole schtick in the video of her that went viral, was about her talking about how hard small business was doing; and how tough she personally was doing .........and then it came out, very shortly after the release of her video - that she'd significantly contributed to how tough small business were doing by going into liquidation leaving 100s of thousands of dollars owed to small businesses, that she never ever paid back.

She was called out on her portrayal as a small business doing it tough and as a spokesperson for small business ... when she was in fact, part of the problem.

She was also called out on her use of funds from a gofundme that had been set up on her behalf - that she claimed that she wanted nothing to do woth and that she had not touched the funds - when she had used $10k of it to pay back a friend.

It was only after this, when mobs of anti lockdown/anti Dan/anti vaxxers started following her and supporting her that she then went in hard on her IG rants .......and, surprise, surprise, "the media" didn't give her, or her stances, any air time.

It wasn't about covid Carlz - it was about your hypocrisy.

Reactions: 10
lol and this tv program she is acting like is going to vindicate her so much is just a q and a panel where people are going to give their opinions 😂 She really grabs on to every little thing she can because she’s a professional victim still living 4 years in the past

Reactions: 4
Like all these idiots she’s reimagining the past and casting herself as the victim. Seems like they consider themselves either victims or hero’s of the Covid time, these peanuts. Carlzzzz firmly in the bitter, angry victim camp.

I don’t know why her stupid followers are talking about “apologies” they feel they are owed on her dumbass reel. My opinion hasn’t changed, people who refused to wear masks, stay home or get vaccinated during covid are selfish assholes. I think that’s still most people’s opinion, you’re never getting your delusional apologies Carlz get the duck over yourself and move on.

• Heart
Why does sodacan feel she deserves an apology she is the one who should be apologising to everyone. Shes a fraud a lier and a cheat. I bet she hasn't paid back half of what she owes. Shes a narcissistic self absorbed delusional witch.

Reactions: 3
She’d be a really interesting case study for psych students lol. Like how someone deals with a traumatic event (and it totally was traumatic for her I have no doubt about that, I think she genuinely thought she was the right voice to stand up for small business), by retrospectively editing the details of the event and her role in it, to allow her to not only live with it but in her case try to build a career from it (but also complain a lot about people always wanting to talk about it. But then always talking about it).

Talk about an over correction!

Carlz the fashion plate/economist/industry disruptor is explaining to her followers that the fashion industry is putting out eye-catching product because it is in the throes of dying a painful death. They are apparently doing dire things to capture consumer’s attention because all of the brands are suffering. Meanwhile, a cursory google search would tell her that that fashion industry has made eye-watering record profits since the pandemic, in particular the luxury sector she is talking about. The hubris you have to suffer from to have some random, convoluted, uneducated idea pop into your head over your cup of tea and then immediately hop online to lecture strangers with it instead of taking 3 minutes first to confirm whether you’re talking out of your ass or not. As per usual with Carlz.

How outrageous that the Fashion Industry is creating product and content for attention and engagement. This is completely unacceptable. Stay in your lane, Fashion Industry.

<carlzzz practicing next rant about Covid, labour government, people walking dogs without leashes, people touching her carry on in the overhead compartment, woke people>