Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling the yes vote “apartheid” 🙄 She is such an ignorant sack of tit.
Ok..this woman is one of the best examples of pseudointellectualism…in other words Carlz, you are a very stupid person pretending to be intelligent. Is she actually saying that the “Yes” vote will lead to a minority rule? Aka South Africa where WHITE people were able to gain rule over a country as the MINORITY? Ummm…love…they were able to do that BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE. This bullshit fear mongering re the Yes vote really grinds my gears. Do people not know how the law works? How long it will take to create change..that the First Nations people will NEVER achieve equality or equity EVER? That the Yes vote is only slightly better than nothing as it breathes hope? Carlz I know everyone is “scaring you” because you are an ignorant, self-entitled little rigid scaredy-cat but darl…I promise you that voting Yes will not change your life one little bit.

Disclaimer - I’m voting as a white person and do not claim to know the complexities of the First Nations people who will vote according to what they believe is right.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree re the pseudo intellectual absurdity of this vile piece of work but she said yesterday that the money the government is pumping into this referendum ($400m she said) could have gone to helping aboriginal communities and I kind of agree with this, unless there is some public sentiment they are trying to get some momentum behind which would ultimately help the indigenous peoples?

I’m pretty scriptural about government motivations at all times so I hate to say it don’t disagree with her on this.

I totally agree re the pseudo intellectual absurdity of this vile piece of work but she said yesterday that the money the government is pumping into this referendum ($400m she said) could have gone to helping aboriginal communities and I kind of agree with this, unless there is some public sentiment they are trying to get some momentum behind which would ultimately help the indigenous peoples?

I’m pretty scriptural about government motivations at all times so I hate to say it don’t disagree with her on this.
I’d say tune into cheek media then. Or Lauren Lately. It’s a shame referendums cost money but they do.
Carlz has her listening ears up her own arse. And the arse of a bunch of people spouting all sorts of ‘anti’ rhetoric. LiBerTariAn Carlzzz who fancies herself a critical thinker is the worst kind of opposite of all she thinks she is. She is foul.

Reactions: 5
I’d say tune into cheek media then. Or Lauren Lately. It’s a shame referendums cost money but they do.
Carlz has her listening ears up her own arse. And the arse of a bunch of people spouting all sorts of ‘anti’ rhetoric. LiBerTariAn Carlzzz who fancies herself a critical thinker is the worst kind of opposite of all she thinks she is. She is foul.
Sorry don’t misunderstand me. I will be voting yes and I understand why it’s important for the indigenous people to be heard. My question is, was a referendum/vote the best way to spend $400m to help the communities that need it or is it a political manoeuvre.

Sorry don’t misunderstand me. I will be voting yes and I understand why it’s important for the indigenous people to be heard. My question is, was a referendum/vote the best way to spend $400m to help the communities that need it or is it a political manoeuvre.
It’s a valid question @leeeeleeee - my understanding is that by including the voice in our constitution (which is where the expense of the referendum comes into play) it ensures that there is a permanent representative body for First Nations people, that can’t be disbanded and changed at the whim of government.

Legislation can be changed (takes time, but can still be changed) which is why just legislating the voice isn’t enough.

Ultimately, it comes down to spending the money to allow for long term changes, rather than using it for short term aid.

Hope that helps?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes
It’s a valid question @leeeeleeee - my understanding is that by including the voice in our constitution (which is where the expense of the referendum comes into play) it ensures that there is a permanent representative body for First Nations people, that can’t be disbanded and changed at the whim of government.

Legislation can be changed (takes time, but can still be changed) which is why just legislating the voice isn’t enough.

Ultimately, it comes down to spending the money to allow for long term changes, rather than using it for short term aid.

Hope that helps?
Yes, it is a legal requirement that it goes to a referendum. You cannot change the constitution without one. It is embedded in law. The argument re The Voice is at its core about representation of First Nations peoples in the constitution of the land of which they were the first occupiers. They are not included. End of. It’s actually not about funding (hopefully that will come with a First Nations voice about what is actually needed, not what white people like Carlz say is needed from the White perspective 🙄)

Reactions: 3
Yes

Yes, it is a legal requirement that it goes to a referendum. You cannot change the constitution without one. It is embedded in law. The argument re The Voice is at its core about representation of First Nations peoples in the constitution of the land of which they were the first occupiers. They are not included. End of. It’s actually not about funding (hopefully that will come with a First Nations voice about what is actually needed, not what white people like Carlz say is needed from the White perspective 🙄)
Thanks , this is really great info, I’m glad I’m not showcasing my ignorant rants on social media!
---
God she’s such a liar. It’s not 90 minutes each way to get to Tullamarine. 45 mins in peak hour traffic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thanks , this is really great info, I’m glad I’m not showcasing my ignorant rants on social media!
---
God she’s such a liar. It’s not 90 minutes each way to get to Tullamarine. 45 mins in peak hour traffic.
Soooo - I get that my experience of living in Melbourne was over a decade ago, but cross city traffic there (was) is horrendous!! I lived in a suburb adjoining where she lives, and worked in Fitzroy. If I left for work before 7:15 am, it was a 40min drive; anyone between 7:15 and 9 was 90mins.

And I always gave myself 2 hours to get to the airport because if traffic got backed up on the bolte bridge, you’d be fucked!!

Reactions: 1
Soooo - I get that my experience of living in Melbourne was over a decade ago, but cross city traffic there (was) is horrendous!! I lived in a suburb adjoining where she lives, and worked in Fitzroy. If I left for work before 7:15 am, it was a 40min drive; anyone between 7:15 and 9 was 90mins.

And I always gave myself 2 hours to get to the airport because if traffic got backed up on the bolte bridge, you’d be fucked!!
I live in Melbs and literally punched that in at 4.45 on a Friday arvo. She was talking about going at around lunchtime from her rant, and said it was going to be 90 mins each way before she even left, so can’t have been an accident or anything. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 1
She is such a pretentious twit "I'm not spending time in Oslo, because capital cities bore me" ....... she's away for 18 days and ten of them are spent ....ding ding ding ..... in capital cities (London and Paris).

Anyhoo - enjoy how captions changed Carlz desire to go the Louvre .....

loo calrz.png

• Haha
Lol in her latest rant she’s complaining that she paid for 5 grand worth of podcast equipment and hasn’t received a shipping notification or response from the company after a week. I’m 100% I remember people saying they bought stuff from her activewear companies and received no products or correspondence from her. Taste of your own medicine Carlz???

Reactions: 9
Lol in her latest rant she’s complaining that she paid for 5 grand worth of podcast equipment and hasn’t received a shipping notification or response from the company after a week. I’m 100% I remember people saying they bought stuff from her activewear companies and received no products or correspondence from her. Taste of your own medicine Carlz???
Her second unhinged Karen rant in as many weeks
---
But doesn’t her absolute hero and favourite person Jordan Peterson think women should be ‘agreeable’? Oof he’s not going to like that darl

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Carlz is the most bratty, entitled whinger. My favourite rant was when she was going away and she actually believed that people towing caravans should pullover and stop to let cars her past 😆😆😆 She is such a bleeping brat. Yeah Carlz, you getting to your destination is so much more important than others getting to theirs. People towing caravans should take 15 hours to get to their holiday spot on a long weekend and you should take 3.
Her second unhinged Karen rant in as many weeks
---
But doesn’t her absolute hero and favourite person Jordan Peterson think women should be ‘agreeable’? Oof he’s not going to like that darl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mateeee.. hates to be ranty person. Rants weekly on her stories 😵💫
The amount of time it took her to spill that could have been spent working through her exploding to do list. I didn’t even watch it all because it’s a waste of my time. And I don’t have an overflowing to do list 🙃
People might treat you better if you treat them how you expect to be treated. She’s a nut job.

Reactions: 7
Carlz is the ultimate Karen. What a bleeping nightmare of a person.
Even people she pays don't want to speak to her or get near her, which seems understandable when she shows what a hissing, spitting, entitled twit she is.
She's so ignorant that she can't even see how ironic her lectures are. She implies that she's the pinacle of happiness and healthiness during her half hour Karen rant about how she's surrounded by idiots and they're driving her crazy.
She wants her "trolls" to recognise that they are obviously failing at everything because they choose to spend time online commenting on her foul behaviour... While she's literally spending her time on the internet ranting about other people's apparent failings.
She lectures her viewers to elevate their standards and this will make them better people - in the middle of her tantrum about how her "high standards" are making her life unbearably frustrating.
Then she shows how immature she is to connect her assumptions about why she isn't the top of everyone else's priority list and why people discuss her dumb arse here. Well it's because everyone else sucks of course, and the people who discuss her antic are obviously failing at everything in their lives. Obviously.

I could go on. She is incapable of critical thinking. She is incapable of self reflection, she is incapable of even making a logical point. She's absolutely foul, I feel so sorry for anyone in her life. I doubt there are many real friends around her since she needs to rant for 20+ stories on her public Instagram about a frustrating shipping situation.

That's bleeping pathetic Carlz. Honestly. Pathetic and infantile.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Geez, drops $5K on podcast items.
Life’s pretty good I guess for ‘ol Carlz
That Battleground Melbourne crowd funding $$ sure went a long way.

also, DKE THAT POST IS 👏👏👏👏
---
For someone who values her time so much, she sure does spend a lot of hers lecturing random, anonymous people on the internet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.