Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her eyes so lopsided? Is it botched Botox or has she always looked like that..?
Not sure, but also if I’d paid all that money for veneers, I’d be expecting my front teeth to be at least in line with each other.

And golly gosh for someone so healthy, she sure is sick a lot.

Reactions: 3
Imagine telling everyone you can’t reply to them as you’re so sick then neckminut you’re an unhinged Karen ranting on socials.

Reactions: 4
Catch the unhinged Karen rants about furniture today? It takes a new level of tin foil hat crazy to blame your furniture delivery running late on “a post covid world” 😂
Covid absolutely defines her. She brings everything back to it. Imagine Karen’s rage if they hadn’t have delivered on the expected date?

Reactions: 5
“You don’t wake up and work with Gordon Ramsay on day two of your busineths” I think she means business, maybe some adult speech pathology is in order if you want to pursue public speaking Karen

• Haha
JFC!!! Apparently the flu doesn’t muck around.
Well you know what, fuckface?
Neither does Covid you twit.

now, imagine if there was some kind of jabby jabby thing you could have to help lessen the severity of these flu/Covid symptoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she would stop putting filters on herself on everything
the hospital I can KINDOF understand but she honestly looks no different to how she normally does bc of the filter
and she can't be that sick if she can still filter herself
harden up Carlz!!!!

Reactions: 1
In the 80s, my mum and nana had a “glamour” photography session - the resultant portraits looked like the filtered hospital bed photos that Carlz currently has on her stories.

And the post, posted on “behalf” of Carlz??!! What a load of tit - 1. 1000% she posted it 2. “Carlz will be out of action for at least 24 hrs “ - yet is posting from her hospital bed 8 hrs later

The truly sad thing is that these posts confirm - yet again - that she has no IRL friends - her entire self worth and validation comes from her online followers. What an incredibly sad existence.

Reactions: 8
Not Carlz listening to Tim Poole screeching on max volume all day... (That's the drivel you hear in the story of her petting her dog) It's not the first time she's revealed herself as a Tim Poole fan, she was proudly touting his views when she declared herself "Team Kanye" during his antisemitic psychotic break.
Honestly is makes SO much sense, she clearly believes his ignorant screeds and seems to swallow his content completely uncritically.
Carlz, you are a fool in an echo chamber of hate

What’s with these nuffies??

Looses feeling in one side of her body.
Worst pain ever that spinal pain.
But here…let me post IG stories on my phone.

Hey Carlz….you could have gotten a vax for that you know? Saved yourself a lot of pain and also the nurses and Doctor’s precious time and tax payers money. I can guarantee they are calling you “another one of those dickheads who won’t get vaccinated” in the tea room.

Reactions: 2
Why’d she go to the hospital when she had “spinal pain” she doesn’t trust medical professionals? She should just ‘do her own research’ and stop being such a sheep 🤣

I think she’s vaxxed 🤔. She’s anti lockdown and anti government but I think she quietly got vaxxed so she could return to work etc.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s vaxxed 🤔. She’s anti lockdown and anti government but I think she quietly got vaxxed so she could return to work etc.
Vaxed for Covid the bare minimum but cried during appointment. I’d say she skipped the flu vax and she definitely takes her sniffles all around town maskless cos she’s a selfish p.o. s.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.