Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound so nasty what I’m about to say but here goes 😂 I find her so bloody ugly!!!!!!! I always have thought she’s ugly/scary looking! She reminds me of a gremlin. It’s the mouth and how you can’t see her teeth. Her hair. Her voice! So monotone and boring. If I see anything in her hauls or what she’s brought I then literally want to return it because I think everything she buys is so cheap and tacky. Typical B&M and home bargains tat. Her kitchen cupboard handles I brought for my new kitchen without realising she had them. Now I look at the kitchen handles and HATE them 🥴😂
Her nose omg it's the nose I can't look away! I completely agree tho!

Reactions: 2
She needs some filler on her frown to get rid of that big line she has going on there! She's seriously underweight too by looks of it which will make her look older.

Just off to bin my Elemis cleanser and drops of youth products 🤣
the way she rammed the LumiUp in her eye socket made me heave. Does she understand how selicate the skin is near your eyes? Awful advertisement for skin care. Can’t work that well if she looks like she’s been dug up first thing every morning despite her ‘routine’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just off to bin my Elemis cleanser and drops of youth products 🤣
the way she rammed the LumiUp in her eye socket made me heave. Does she understand how selicate the skin is near your eyes? Awful advertisement for skin care. Can’t work that well if she looks like she’s been dug up first thing every morning despite her ‘routine’
Oh god is she back on the face dildo🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They always have leaks from their sinks which probably doesn’t help the mould situation. I hope whoever has bought their house knows a good plumber.

This women really needs some Botox or
Filler it’s killing me, (new follower here) just wondering why their moving house when their house looks newly done?? Anyone? Also her BF is pretty fit and she is not and doesn’t work or do anything but we’ll spend his money….

When she swears on her Instagram stories and act all funny I think she is trying to hard to be like Sian (mamaloveshighstreet) I wonder what her new house is like? I bet it looks like b&m has took a tit all over it on the inside 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This women really needs some Botox or
Filler it’s killing me, (new follower here) just wondering why their moving house when their house looks newly done?? Anyone? Also her BF is pretty fit and she is not and doesn’t work or do anything but we’ll spend his money….
Gunna assume when you say fit you mean works out rather than good looking because that guy is NOT a handsome man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a miserable sensitive little witch, just because someone must have asked her why she's not giving the bed to charity she thinks they're being rude 😅😅

Reactions: 5
Gunna assume when you say fit you mean works out rather than good looking because that guy is NOT a handsome man 😂
Completely agree he is not fit in the slightest!!!!!!! 🥴 Ava Lily and Marley look like him and Manny is her double!

She's such a miserable sensitive little witch, just because someone must have asked her why she's not giving the bed to charity she thinks they're being rude 😅😅
She is just a c**t to be honest!!!!

Reactions: 9
Aww marley asking for blue walls and LED lights in his new room. So basically hell end up with a grey/blue and white lights 🙄

Reactions: 4
Aww marley asking for blue walls and LED lights in his new room. So basically hell end up with a grey/blue and white lights 🙄
In other words he’d like a bit of colour in his life. I hope they allow him to help choose the shade and he chooses electric blue. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.