Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the stories of the cat shitting on their bedroom carpet a couple of days ago? The cat is a secret Tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day, another snooze fest.
I can’t comprehend having nothing better to do than film yourself cleaning and talking through a load of B&M tit on the daily!!!! The amount of dots on her story just her waffling on 🤯🤯🤯 what a life

Wow how much unnecessary crap has she bought in that last lot of hauls! Yet another vase that is ‘for the gram’ but she’s prob just gonna stuff it in the conservatory with all the other random rubbish she buys. She needs a job or a hobby, or both. Plus how much stuff does she ram in her washing machine! That can’t be good for it!

Reactions: 7
She definitely has a spending addiction she complains she don’t have enough to fix simple things around the house but yet has the money for the amount of pointless crap she buys , her poor child must be so bored being dragged around shops all morning just to fill her void she needs help

Reactions: 3
Its the slippy as duck socks hes wearing. Stop filming for the gram and get the poor kid down before he slips down. Dunno how will doesnt go mad when he sees that.

He has no boundaries at all. That’s shockingly bad.
They have no child safety stuff im their house, no child locks, stair gates. And when she filmed him not strapped into his car seat and he fell out into the car footwell and she laughed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So when I saw this she had deleted the previous story of her walking up to him and him completely alone on the window sill with a open window , now she thinks this is funny and clearly isn’t watching him , poor child .
She always films him up on surfaces that are potentially dangerous, she’s a prick - only takes a split second for an accident.
Imagine prioritising filming your boring bleeping life over your child’s safety - she’s desperate for attention. What’s point in marrying her, she’ll be on her phone the whole ceremony no doubt. How do the partners of these people not just get the huge ick about how self centred and naff you have to be as a person to live your life through insta. Filming every toilet clean and bed made, get a grip

What exciting corner of her home has she been cleaning today? Has she filmed herself making her bed because that is my favourite part. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally all I can concentrate on with this girl is the nose. It’s like it’s collapsing into her face/she has a chicken bone wedged up it. Plus the fact that she looks like a pensioner without their dentures in. She is bizarre looking 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon shes bought a new house
That was my first thought.

I find it pathetic that a grown woman alludes to something imminent happening on her stories rather than just saying either nothing or what it is. The constant need for attention is puerile playground behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh new house ! Can’t wait to see what beige bland style she does the next one!

• Haha
I sound so nasty what I’m about to say but here goes 😂 I find her so bloody ugly!!!!!!! I always have thought she’s ugly/scary looking! She reminds me of a gremlin. It’s the mouth and how you can’t see her teeth. Her hair. Her voice! So monotone and boring. If I see anything in her hauls or what she’s brought I then literally want to return it because I think everything she buys is so cheap and tacky. Typical B&M and home bargains tat. Her kitchen cupboard handles I brought for my new kitchen without realising she had them. Now I look at the kitchen handles and HATE them 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.