Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have any child proof stuff in that house. No stair gates. And on her video on youtube shes taken the dishwasher salts, fabric softer, and liquid tabs out of their childproof boxes for a glass jar which are easily accessible to manny.

🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
All she does is sort out wardrobes. That’s all I seem to hear her say ‘I’ve just got to sort out this wardrobe’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she does is sort out wardrobes. That’s all I seem to hear her say ‘I’ve just got to sort out this wardrobe’.
I thought this too! Like isn’t the point she’s sorted them out means that they are supposed to keep them tidy like that? Surely if they aren’t tidy all the time have doors on so you can’t see! Or is that just me???

Reactions: 1
I thought this too! Like isn’t the point she’s sorted them out means that they are supposed to keep them tidy like that? Surely if they aren’t tidy all the time have doors on so you can’t see! Or is that just me???
its not like they are full to bursting either. Everyone has about 20 items each in her standard no colour scheme 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she has 42.6k followers.
But only 500 odd likes on a post and sometimes only 30 comments.
🤔🤔🤔

When she was discussing with Marley about what he wanted to wear, the poor boy had two options - brown or black.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone actually watch the house tour I've put in on while doing some ironing and she has a mould build up on the window in the ensuite you'd think she'd have got rid before filming or has she even boticed

• Sick
Did anyone actually watch the house tour I've put in on while doing some ironing and she has a mould build up on the window in the ensuite you'd think she'd have got rid before filming or has she even boticed
I put it on briefly for the laugh. Every room just looks the same with no colour or personality. It's sad looking at it in black and white ans realising that's the actual colour. Only got as far as her daughters bedroom and it just made me sad to see a ten year olds room like that. All her mothers doing, no colour or personality. It's bland and boring. Wheres the colour! All the things she loves! What ten year old wants a vase of flowers?! She's molding her into a copy of herself It's awful.

Reactions: 6
I put it on briefly for the laugh. Every room just looks the same with no colour or personality. It's sad looking at it in black and white ans realising that's the actual colour. Only got as far as her daughters bedroom and it just made me sad to see a ten year olds room like that. All her mothers doing, no colour or personality. It's bland and boring. Wheres the colour! All the things she loves! What ten year old wants a vase of flowers?! She's molding her into a copy of herself It's awful.
What I couldn't believe is buying a 10 year old a mac computer what is the need. Everything about her life is for show

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Im so excited to see carlys bed being made at 6am for the rest of the week. Thrilling stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice how she didn’t show the conservatory on the house tour. Looked like it was full of boxes. I reckon she’s moving house and done a house tour for memories.

Reactions: 4
Notice how she didn’t show the conservatory on the house tour. Looked like it was full of boxes. I reckon she’s moving house and done a house tour for memories.
I hope so because if not she is going to be moaning about having to sort through the mess again!

I’m pretty sure the conservatory is full of all the new house stuff she’s been buying in the more neutral/pampas grass etc theme for a house she hasn’t moved to..

• Haha
I’m pretty sure the conservatory is full of all the new house stuff she’s been buying in the more neutral/pampas grass etc theme for a house she hasn’t moved to..
Or bought, or even found yet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.