Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to have a rant - and punch something but the good news is she has completed her job list . Jesusssss wept

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s depressed, bored, obsessive, addicted to buying crap she doesn’t need and that annoys her a few weeks later as she doesn’t like clutter. Drs may be a good starting point but perhaps so would a job. I don’t understand this need for Christmas to be so organised and picture perfect

Reactions: 7
He’s definitely cheating isn’t he….😳

She’s depressed, bored, obsessive, addicted to buying crap she doesn’t need and that annoys her a few weeks later as she doesn’t like clutter. Drs may be a good starting point but perhaps so would a job. I don’t understand this need for Christmas to be so organised and picture perfect
I agree. She definitely needs a hobby or something I am never this bored! I cannot believe the amount of crap she buys each day and like you say then the amount of de cluttering each day she has a problem

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He’s definitely cheating isn’t he….😳

I agree. She definitely needs a hobby or something I am never this bored! I cannot believe the amount of crap she buys each day and like you say then the amount of de cluttering each day she has a problem
Omg is this the husband? He's as ugly as her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He has been with her since they were 13 , surely he must wonder what it’s like to put his sausage in another baguette by now!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t even be bothered to watch her since that whole strip club debacle. The pair of them act like petulant children and post it all over the gram and then go on like nothing happened and we’re all meant to forget that relationship is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

I’m also sick of seeing her pointless hauls and incessant moaning. They need to grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ill never forgot when she laughed when manny fell out his car seat in the back on the car straight onto the floor. While she was filming and just burst out laughing and went oops

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.