Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the lighting. I don’t understand her obsessions with those coats, it reminds me of legit just a school run/ dog walking/ walking to work in unsociable hours coat. It’s not a fashion statement coat.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She honestly buys so much shite daily it’s unreal
Where does she store all of this crap and what happens the following year when she buys even more crap

My kid is 3 and a half and im not a fan with kids a lollys, yeah hes over 1 and climbing about the car 🙄
Same I have a 6 and 4 year old and even then I don’t really like them having lollies. They give me anxiety 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor sods cant even have colourful Christmas jumpers. Bloidy grey and white really

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A very concerning post… this is her way of ‘warning’ him before he goes out. VERY controlling!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.