Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cringe 😬 I honestly think she thinks she’s some kind of celeb with all these dramatic updates 🙈 why would you post it all over your private social media let alone your isntagram which has thousands of followers you don’t personally know 🤣

Reactions: 12
The posts and the wisdom and advice from her (lol) all over because her other half went to a strip club, if they can afford all of the hauls and m keg she spends on all that tit and tack I’m sure he can spend some of his own money too. Jesus! My husband went on a stag do abroad not long back, went to strip clubs. Told me all about them when he got home. Was a I bothered. No. He was on a stag. Told me about the topless stripper in the limo on the way to the accommodation. Was I bothered. No. If he was in a strip club every weekend spending tit loads of money then yeah I would start to get bothered being 1. A waste of money and 2. what the actual bugger picture is finding the need to being in a strip club every weekend but once in a blue moon on a lads night out I mean seriously?! As I said before woman go see strippers and shows like that. What’s the difference?!

Says she’s not been on for a few days and it’s good to be back. But she’s posted something every day? She never left? Also what is with the line between her eyes going down her nose? Does that annoy anyone else? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
The posts and the wisdom and advice from her (lol) all over because her other half went to a strip club, if they can afford all of the hauls and m keg she spends on all that tit and tack I’m sure he can spend some of his own money too. Jesus! My husband went on a stag do abroad not long back, went to strip clubs. Told me all about them when he got home. Was a I bothered. No. He was on a stag. Told me about the topless stripper in the limo on the way to the accommodation. Was I bothered. No. If he was in a strip club every weekend spending tit loads of money then yeah I would start to get bothered being 1. A waste of money and 2. what the actual bugger picture is finding the need to being in a strip club every weekend but once in a blue moon on a lads night out I mean seriously?! As I said before woman go see strippers and shows like that. What’s the difference?!

Says she’s not been on for a few days and it’s good to be back. But she’s posted something every day? She never left? Also what is with the line between her eyes going down her nose? Does that annoy anyone else? 😂
Yes! What the duck is wrong with her nose, I say this constantly 🤣 and why do people think they're so important and have to announce when they're on Instagram or not. Who cares. Talk about an app being your whole life. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes! What the duck is wrong with her nose, I say this constantly 🤣 and why do people think they're so important and have to announce when they're on Instagram or not. Who cares. Talk about an app being your whole life. 🙄
Does she have any friends in the real world? It’s like she’s posted to reach out to people, when normal people would turn to their close friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Howwwww does she look 70

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
yep, she must be on there all the time. We are all guilty of spending too much time on social media but people like her,’influences’ if you can call
them that, must spend all of their time on the app. Poor kids! Doubt she spends any time with them just see their mums face in a phone constantly!

Reactions: 1
Makes out shes get the perfect life when infact ava lily is turning into a brat stealing and will is off for some better eye candy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She started hanging out with Dingle, flogging face vibrators and her life has turned to tit 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They both need to grow up.

Her weekend posts publicly humiliating him and using the situation to manipulate him into funding her shopping trip were a form of abuse and she did it whilst so smug. If the roles had been reversed he would have been called out.

I imagine the kids have had to sit and watch this play out in a toxic atmosphere at home. Poor things.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else surprised at the Christmas gifts she showed for her daughter? It looked quite normal, considering how much money she loves to spend any other time

Reactions: 2
Anyone else surprised at the Christmas gifts she showed for her daughter? It looked quite normal, considering how much money she loves to spend any other time
Is this the Christmas box? I thought it seemed really excessive seeing as it’s for the first of December. She will do Christmas Eve box and Christmas presents too.
Seems crazy to me!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.