Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the Christmas box? I thought it seemed really excessive seeing as it’s for the first of December. She will do Christmas Eve box and Christmas presents too.
Seems crazy to me!!
A box full of cheap crap - such a waste of money and will
All end up in landfill !

Reactions: 6
My eyes weren’t prepared for the burst of colour from Ava-Lily’s box! 🙈🙈🙈. Actual colour on Carly Jade Drake’s insta! It’s a Christmas miracle ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both need to grow up.

Her weekend posts publicly humiliating him and using the situation to manipulate him into funding her shopping trip were a form of abuse and she did it whilst so smug. If the roles had been reversed he would have been called out.

I imagine the kids have had to sit and watch this play out in a toxic atmosphere at home. Poor things.
👏👏👏👏 louder for the people in the back

Reactions: 2
Is this the Christmas box? I thought it seemed really excessive seeing as it’s for the first of December. She will do Christmas Eve box and Christmas presents too.
Seems crazy to me!!
The one on her highlights? I thought that was her daughters main presents?

Reactions: 1
Whats happened to her nose 🤔🤔
Omg has she been beaten up? That looks like a mark on her forehead and on her lip too 😳

ETA I think it's the silly filter, but wow her head looks like it's caving in 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her nose always looks like she's been punched in the face with a huge line down it. I couldn't cope with that.

Reactions: 3
So she’s moaning her house is a mess and there’s clutter everywhere, yet she seems to go out everyday buying new stuff then wonders why she’s always decluttering!? Then in the next breath she’s moaning how much she’s got to do - babe you don’t work!!! You’ve got all the time in the world to do what you want, some of us don’t have that luxury!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So she’s moaning her house is a mess and there’s clutter everywhere, yet she seems to go out everyday buying new stuff then wonders why she’s always decluttering!? Then in the next breath she’s moaning how much she’s got to do - babe you don’t work!!! You’ve got all the time in the world to do what you want, some of us don’t have that luxury!!!!
She's never happy unless she's moaning 😡

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I have only just discovered this girl from talk about her on the Beggy Lamb thread. Jesus Christ, how boring is she? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.