Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that is why she has given her job up - screw the NHS she would rather be an influencer 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ifvtha
Bet that is why she has given her job up - screw the NHS she would rather be an influencer 🙄
she needs to realise she’ll never be an influencer she’s so boring and moans all the time!!! She goes on like she doesn’t know what to do with a baby and is always asking for advice. always goes on about her house being messy and goes to primark and home bargains. Like what else does she do?

ETA I really hope she hasn’t left I’m the nhs to be an influencer. That’s such a shame if she has 😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Still can't get over her fawning over that absolute morron Lamb... she keeps talking about what an absolute fekin doll she is and I'm like "huh? Are we seeing the same person here? The woman with the gash out and kids sleeping huddled on the floor in a falling appart house whilst her beaver gnaws his teeth at any moving milfie "?? I do NOT understand this friendship... what's in it for Carlie?! There must be something! Because Rebegga doesn't go on about Carlie, just herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs Carly how long did you leave your baby unattended in the toilet for him to create that bit of tit content hun? Watch him or shut the door to the toilet that's in your kitchen.

Reactions: 4
Wish she would stop with the moaning. My 1 year old had me up the other night yet I still had to go and do a 10 HR shift at work. She doesn't realize she has it easier than some.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t he working away? Earning money for his family I’m confused what else is he meant to do when he’s away stay up all night if that makes her feel better 😂

Reactions: 2
Her stories today about masks 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve had to unfollow her!!
Tell me about it, bet shell be the first one giving out the sob stories of how ill she is when she gets covid, iv had it and it was awful. Shes not wearing a mask because shes an idiot

Reactions: 4
It's freedom day, but not really is it?
No. Because cases are through the roof, it's not law to wear a mask but it's best to use your common sense. Obviously that's where the problem lies here. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's freedom day, but not really is it?
No. Because cases are through the roof, it's not law to wear a mask but it's best to use your common sense. Obviously that's where the problem lies here. 🙄

Describing wearing a mask as pro choice 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean it’s a bit of fabric! (I get many people are exempt though)

Reactions: 1
What an absolute idiot she is, thank god she doesn't work for the NHS anymore! I hate finding out that "pro choice" anti maskers work for the NHS. It's like when you find out they're anti jab too... Carly probably is to be fair, she's that thick. These types of people make me worry for the NHS and the country as they keep breeding too lol
On that note, is that bloat???? 🧐 or is she suddenly 6 months pregnant. I've been away a bit but surely not that long.

What an absolute idiot she is, thank god she doesn't work for the NHS anymore! I hate finding out that "pro choice" anti maskers work for the NHS. It's like when you find out they're anti jab too... Carly probably is to be fair, she's that thick. These types of people make me worry for the NHS and the country as they keep breeding too lol
On that note, is that bloat???? 🧐 or is she suddenly 6 months pregnant. I've been away a bit but surely not that long.
I work for the NHS and we have to wear masks all day, surely she can wear it for the half hour she's in primark

I work for the NHS and we have to wear masks all day, surely she can wear it for the half hour she's in primark

God forbid anything happens to any of them.
Maybe she can’t find one in grey or her preferred dull colour palette that she likes 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.