Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her trying to bully someone with that voice. Christ, she'd bore me into handing over my lunch money no problem 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She absolutely works for the NHS still but that doesn't change the fact that she oozes chav. Probably travels with her geez so she can watch him and he doesn't get any ideas.. Also it's so obvious she was a bully at school, you can just see it 🤣 so I'm glad someone confirmed it.
I’m glad the chav shows because that’s exactly what she is. And always was. Proper rough.

Also, she works at the hospital as a HCA (maternity unit) ....

Shes recently left her HCA job because of "something exciting" but not revealed what

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Carly but the more followers she’s gotten she’s just not the same anymore. The fact she’s left a decent job to sell some scam thing that every other insta person is doing too. She just thinks she’s better than everyone now & has so much attitude when someone calls her out

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Carly but the more followers she’s gotten she’s just not the same anymore. The fact she’s left a decent job to sell some scam thing that every other insta person is doing too. She just thinks she’s better than everyone now & has so much attitude when someone calls her out
She got more gobby and cocky when ( after much ass kissing ) hinch tagged her

Reactions: 6
She got more gobby and cocky when ( after much ass kissing ) hinch tagged her
Ive noticed this as well. She was hardly using her insta then she gained a few followers from hinch and her head has gone massive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
her latest primark haul she is shockingly thin she looks ill! Not thin shaming but she looks anorexic doesn't look natural for her to be that size!

Reactions: 4
She’s always been petite to be fair to her but agree she looks tiny. But losing her mum & breastfeeding might be factors in this too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.