Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute dick for having that sort of attitude about masks and I bet she won't get her jab.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes so bleeping dramatic, the lady in question didnt go up to her and didnt have ago directly at her, she was talking to her husband and she just happened to overhear it, and saying she thinks people need to think before they act. Well she needs to do just that wear a mask n shut the duck up. Take the jab and shut the duck up.
Bet she left the NHS because she was an anti vac.

Would you really spray perfume over clothes you have hanging up in your wardrobe to go all stale? It’s not even really fragrance it’s water 🤢

Reactions: 4
She’s left her job now hasnt she?
Yeah, to "focus on her business" peddling her perfumes and the face sander. Like all the other instagram mothers... it's a good thing she left too.

Desperate commenting on Mrs Hinch last post obviously trying to get her chavy sheep to come over to Carlys monochrome chav fest.. yawn.

Last edited:
Imagine leaving the NHS for a MLM scheme and flogs it to NHS staff. Good bloody career change youll go far in life. 👍
This makes me so angry, I so demeaning to imply NHS staff can't afford perfume. They afford perfume just like the rest of us! Someone saying they can't is an insult to them and their colleagues. Cleaners, office staff, shop workers, drivers, warehouse workers... we all afford stuff, we just prioritise different things. This got my piss boiling, mores the arse who said "when you work for the NHS", making it sound like some sort of a tit place to be. I get it, it has its ups and downs but it makes me pretty annoyed, I have always been proud of working for the NHS and any job I've ever had. Materialistic bish her and all her followers...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This makes me so angry, I so demeaning to imply NHS staff can't afford perfume. They afford perfume just like the rest of us! Someone saying they can't is an insult to them and their colleagues. Cleaners, office staff, shop workers, drivers, warehouse workers... we all afford stuff, we just prioritise different things. This got my piss boiling, mores the arse who said "when you work for the NHS", making it sound like some sort of a tit place to be. I get it, it has its ups and downs but it makes me pretty annoyed, I have always been proud of working for the NHS and any job I've ever had. Materialistic bish her and all her followers...
I didnt mean for it to come across the way it did. Apologies!! I am hugely proud of everyone in the nhs and what theyve done and what they do everyday for us. I just meant shes left being a midwife for the NHS to sell perfume for a MLM scheme. I just don't like her, her spending on useless tit and monochrome way of life.

Reactions: 2
I didnt mean for it to come across the way it did. Apologies!! I am hugely proud of everyone in the nhs and what theyve done and what they do everyday for us. I just meant shes left being a midwife for the NHS to sell perfume for a MLM scheme. I just don't like her, her spending on useless tit and monochrome way of life.
I think @Kindred meant Carly and the person posted the original story and not you x

No no, not you! The woman that messaged or tagged Carly or whatever. 🤣 not you, sorry! Don't want you feeling any type of way xxxxx

Can we confirm that staycation means staying at home for a holiday ..maybe having days out, picnics going for meals holiday at home. For some people going to a beach resort in the UK or country retreat or city break is a holiday. Entitled thick twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can we confirm that staycation means staying at home for a holiday ..maybe having days out, picnics going for meals holiday at home. For some people going to a beach resort in the UK or country retreat or city break is a holiday. Entitled thick twats.
A staycation is when you holiday in the country you live in?

Reactions: 10
Asking for recommendations for school shoes??? Didn’t she work with start rite?last year? I’m sure her kids were models for them?
ffs she can’t even support those that supported her!

Everyone's in black and white 🤣 bloody hell, imagine going out with your kids and dressing you all in orange head to toe.. not it, is it, matching everyone 🤣
Also ffs put your cardigan back on your shoulder ya filthy chav.. what's next, filming your fingers jabbijg at random crap you've baught with your sleeves over your knuckles?? Pmsl pathetic instahuns..

• Heart
I wonder if she realises how much she is a control freak? Those children are at an age where they will want to be expressing their own identity not by being carbon copies of their mum .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.