Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring little black, white & beige life she leads! 😴
Also not great advertisement for the lumi that it broke - she’s not had it long & it’s not exactly cheap!

Reactions: 6
Just been having a nosy as she's been mentioned on the rebecca lamb thread but iv got to ask, what's wrong with her nose?? Serious question. Why does the bridge look like its been flattened down?

Reactions: 2
Just been having a nosy as she's been mentioned on the rebecca lamb thread but iv got to ask, what's wrong with her nose?? Serious question. Why does the bridge look like its been flattened down?
The mention over on Begsy’s thread has brought me back here. I’ve always quite liked Carly and I really felt for her when she lost her mother last year but her incessant moaning and contradictions is becoming irritating.

She wants to move, she finds somewhere, she changes her mind, she finds somewhere else, she changes her mind again, she moans about people changing their minds 🙄 and in the meantime she has been buying stuff for the impending new house as well as packing up the current house, including the kids belongings, 😑 and then spends four days moaning because there are boxes and stuff everywhere, the place is filthy and having a pop at Will for not fixing a toilet seat despite him obviously working full time before coming home to their three kids. She needs to take her foot off the gas and just live in the moment.

The issues raised here about controlling the kids clothing colours are valid. At some point they have to let go and allow the children to express themselves or a lot of unhappiness and resentment will emerge in a couple of years.

Her children are beautiful and it’s obvious she adores them but AL is growing so fast. Let her choose her own clothes. She’s not a baby anymore, so give her space to be her own person. It seems stifling at times - like she doesn’t recognise AL is no longer a little tot or that Will works hard whilst she is constantly making plans.

So she’s tidying the wardrobes again, isn’t the point of get organised so you keep it like that ALL the time?

Shoes moaning about spending and then said it’s nearly payday but I thought she quit her job?

She has been going on about how to make money and ways to do it. How about get a job and earn it? I guess she quit her NHS job but she could look at a supermarket temp job or something? Either be sensible with whatever money Will is giving her or just get a job and get some money coming in?

Reactions: 1
She has been going on about how to make money and ways to do it. How about get a job and earn it? I guess she quit her NHS job but she could look at a supermarket temp job or something? Either be sensible with whatever money Will is giving her or just get a job and get some money coming in?
I don’t know why she quit her job and then moaning she’s skint but still spending? But they was just looking at buying a new house? Something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to be rude but what happened to her nose? Did she have surgery on it

I don’t mean to be rude but what happened to her nose? Did she have surgery on it
I really want to know this too, I don't know if its just unfortunate or she's addressed the problem but why does she look like she's been punched and its so flat at the top?!

Why is she trying to make out that she’s so skint? She’s definitely not if she could afford to leave her full time job a couple of months ago and she buys shite daily

Sick of people misleading others for their own gain,
Isn’t that what all influencers do? Her best mate hinch is a perfect example

• Heart
Sick of people misleading others for their own gain,
Isn’t that what all influencers do? Her best mate hinch is a perfect example
what about all the swipe ups and links they make money from? Isn’t that misleading people for their own gain

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.