Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very dull these days, without watching her stories I know it's going to be
Good morning everyone I hope you're all well, MANNY ISNNT SLEEPING, MANNY WONT NAP, MANNY MANNY MANNY 🙄 can see that ava lilly is even bored of her mums tit, giving her all the lip and stealing food and just being lairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s very anal about things isn’t she? Today sorting out the cupboards and potentially throwing stuff away because it’s stressing her out- there’s probably nothing wrong with the stuff it just doesn’t go in this funny little black white and grey world she’s got 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Surely she should be declaring as an AD ?
And are we not talking about the eyebrows?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Carly I didn’t report you when you did the unboxing, I reported you when you were still pretending to be a customer and then a few stories later offering 25% off.

‘use that time and energy you wasted on me to better your own life’ *we are in a lockdown hun 😩😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
No Carly I didn’t report you when you did the unboxing, I reported you when you were still pretending to be a customer and then a few stories later offering 25% off.

‘use that time and energy you wasted on me to better your own life’ *we are in a lockdown hun 😩😂
It’s the passive aggressive that wound me up, and ‘trolls’ again. That word thrown round so easily, why are you a troll for reporting her for not doing something she should have done. She was starting to grow on me even though some things I found a bit weird but she‘s just gone down in my estimations now

No need for the passive aggressive messages Carly just mark it like the ad it is, and obviously was from the beginning, you don't fork out that money for nothing. Another one that should be embarrassed for getting caught up in a pyramid scheme. Wont be long before she's recruiting with the 'I was sceptical at first' line. Thick as tit and just bleeping dull another one to unfollow.

Will's rapping career not taking off so obviously has to join a dodgy mlm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s pissed off on holiday and used the excuse that it’s for wills job 🙄🙄 why does she and the kids need to go then?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So she’s pissed off on holiday and used the excuse that it’s for wills job 🙄🙄 why does she and the kids need to go then?
I was just coming in to post a similar thought. If Will has to travel for work, why do they all need to go too?
What does Will do for work ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.