Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also thinking why did she have to go with the kids? Surely that is a holiday. Will was wearing work clothes the other day so he does do something else alongside the music.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t anyone else wonder if she had an affair to conceive manny ?? 😂 the other two are cleared mixed , where as the newest sprog is paler and fairer than her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t even know his dad is mixed race and yet it shows in the other 2 ... maybe just me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t anyone else wonder if she had an affair to conceive manny ?? 😂 the other two are cleared mixed , where as the newest sprog is paler and fairer than her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t even know his dad is mixed race and yet it shows in the other 2 ... maybe just me
I have thought that but I think manny just looks like his mum

Reactions: 1
Oh here comes her, monochrome primark haul 🙄🙄🙄
Here's my grey jumper
Here my black top
Here's another black top
Here oh a white top
I did buy some blue jeans but I'll send those back and just get black 🙄🙄

Looks absolutely nothing like will or her I don't think

Reactions: 6
Oh here comes her, monochrome primark haul 🙄🙄🙄
Here's my grey jumper
Here my black top
Here's another black top
Here oh a white top
I did buy some blue jeans but I'll send those back and just get black 🙄🙄

Looks absolutely nothing like will or her I don't think
here’s some tea towels in my fav colour, grey 😩 depressing

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow, the “Good morning everyone “ used to drive me bonkers. It was the day she showed her poor little lads bedroom and he wanted the colourful side of his reversible duvet shown but it didn’t go with her dull, monochrome interiors so she turned it over that finished me. Put some colour in your children’s lives woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate that she makes the kids stay in those colours, it’s like they have to wear a uniform and she’s the head teacher making them. Control freak

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she bought manny his first blue t-shirt or clothing item. So strange

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣
I had heard he was involved in the music industry alright. But I wasn't aware he was doing well enough in the industry to support a family of 5. Does he have any other jobs ?
He does..... let’s just say, people who know him know how he’s ended up with plenty of money and it isn’t from hard work....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Let’s just say, Carly is absolutely not the sweet and innocent person she portrays online. She was known for being a bully in school and ‘hung around with the wrong crowd’ - looks like she’s still with the wrong crowd.....

Don’t get me wrong, all teenagers do stupid things but let’s just say I was very shocked to see her lifestyle online considering they both work in low paid jobs...

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon she’s left her job because her mlm scams have taken off? Guessing that’s what she means by new journey? 🙄

She absolutely works for the NHS still but that doesn't change the fact that she oozes chav. Probably travels with her geez so she can watch him and he doesn't get any ideas.. Also it's so obvious she was a bully at school, you can just see it 🤣 so I'm glad someone confirmed it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.