Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending love to her, very sad news especially with the current circumstances 🥺

Reactions: 2
Her mum has passed away. How heartbreaking. Really hope Carly is ok.
i must have missed her post, but my heart breaks for her especially with everything going on in the world. I know we all comment here about people herself included but I wouldnt wish that on anyone xx

Reactions: 4
i must have missed her post, but my heart breaks for her especially with everything going on in the world. I know we all comment here about people herself included but I wouldnt wish that on anyone xx
it must be so hard losing your mum but in the middle of a pandemic feels so cruel. She seemed really close to her mum, I really hope she’s ok.

Is she actually nearly in tears on her story because Mars Hinch mentioned her in her story?? WTFF haha. Ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw her stories and i was so very curious to find out what had happened and what she was referring to only to go back to the start of her stories and its all about hinch mentioning her. FFS get a life. People need to realise that hinch is nothing special. Flippin sad that a grown woman of 3 kids is close to tears over a mention from a glorified instagram cleaner

Reactions: 7
I assume the Mrs Hinch mention was on stories last night in the H&M baby's room haul ? I'm shocked she is so emotional about it. Did she gain huge numbers of followers from it ?

Can't believe she was in tears over it the complete bleeping wet wipe, never see the other 2 children either anymore.

Carly is creaming herself with all these new Hinch followers hence upping the cleaning game...a couple of days ago she couldn't be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget Carly doesn’t even like her followers she moans about them all the time so I don’t know why she is so pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of my sister in law who moans about everything, she’s the kind of person that has to take the whole family to the supermarket rather than go by herself even in a pandemic. I’ve never understood people like that!

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of my sister in law who moans about everything, she’s the kind of person that has to take the whole family to the supermarket rather than go by herself even in a pandemic. I’ve never understood people like that!
Random analogy lol

• Haha
Random analogy lol
Haha yes it is a random analogy re-reading it!! She put a story on yesterday about “we’ve just got back from the supermarket” and it made me think why “we”? Can’t she go by herself? She drives so she could. But I bet she needs to take the whole crew with her 🙄

Now she is excited about playboy clothing!!! That really seals her chav status 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.