Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story yesterday? Will was on a day out and wanted her to pick him up, but she couldn`t as wee willy`s car seat was in his car? Clearly he had been out drinking, then half hour later will was driving them all about!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The reason she can’t find anything that she likes for the kids is because shops have colour and not black, white and grey! Kids are supposed to like unicorns etc and have some sparkle!

Reactions: 11
Her latest story. She says i know we've just had a pandemic. Uh its not over 🤣
Thats why stock is delayed.

Does anyone know if she still has the dog?! Literally not seen it in any stories or photos?!

Bloody hell just seen the post with poor Marley’s clothes, he literally has a couple of things and that’s it and it’s all in drab colours. Why does she insist on this uniform for the kids. It’s cruel and ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’d be silly to give up a hca job in maternity for selling fm, maternity hca jobs are like gold dust , fm selling will crash and burn like every other type of mlm

Reactions: 5
She’d be silly to give up a hca job in maternity for selling fm, maternity hca jobs are like gold dust , fm selling will crash and burn like every other type of mlm
If she works for the NHS she will need to go back to pay her maternity leave back

Bloody hell just seen the post with poor Marley’s clothes, he literally has a couple of things and that’s it and it’s all in drab colours. Why does she insist on this uniform for the kids. It’s cruel and ridiculous
I dont understand why he hasn't got any clothes. Why doesn't she let him choose some bits he likes

Reactions: 2
I dont understand why he hasn't got any clothes. Why doesn't she let him choose some bits he likes
She’s a control freak, the kids are only allowed to wear black, grey and white apart from the girl who has pink as well oh I think the baby had a slight blue colour with something but that was probably a one off. It’s extremely weird, I hope they all rebel when there older and wear bright colours 😂

She’s a control freak, the kids are only allowed to wear black, grey and white apart from the girl who has pink as well oh I think the baby had a slight blue colour with something but that was probably a one off. It’s extremely weird, I hope they all rebel when there older and wear bright colours 😂
Yeah I think the baby had a blue grey sleepsuit 🤣
I hope they wear rainbows when they can haha

• Haha
Of course she puts water then squash in a glass 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Squash than water.
Water than milk
Ffs

It was me 🙋🏻‍♀️ Whiney little cow I can’t stand her!!!! The fact she reposts it shows she is so bothered! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What did you do what did I miss?
Sent her a message saying she is a whiney little cow, all she does is bleeping moan, moaning about people’s stories so she’s unfollowed them because they are boring, Instagram isn’t what it used to be so she says, then the time she moaned about people asking her to use her platform to share the go fund me to spread awareness and she said I’m a human I can’t share you all. I basically said who the duck do you think you are told her she needs to pull her head out her arse and that she’s basically a nobody and a drip. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sent her a message saying she is a whiney little cow, all she does is bleeping moan, moaning about people’s stories so she’s unfollowed them because they are boring, Instagram isn’t what it used to be so she says, then the time she moaned about people asking her to use her platform to share the go fund me to spread awareness and she said I’m a human I can’t share you all. I basically said who the duck do you think you are told her she needs to pull her head out her arse and that she’s basically a nobody and a drip. 🤣
Your not wrong thou 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.