Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on this thread (normally read along)......I think its a total pr stunt, definitely something she would she do. She's awful, mentioned before I'd met her and I know quite a few influencers who know her very well and yep......we all think its a pr stunt for attention.

Reactions: 3
It was all so fake!! Although you would think she would have chosen better nail tips for the photo; those horrible green ones she has just make it look like she has really dirty fingernails 😂 And poor Jax - does she ever get a day off from her mum filming?

She put on her stories about getting her ring resized.. I thought he found ‘her’ ring, if so why does it need to be resized? did he actually ‘find’ her ring or buy a new one?!?

I took it to mean that it fell off because it was loose so now she’s found it again she’s getting it resized to properly fit/not fall off again.

Reactions: 1
I took it to mean that it fell off because it was loose so now she’s found it again she’s getting it resized to properly fit/not fall off again.
All part of the story 🤥

Isnt it odd how she painted her nail tips the exact shade of her ring the day before it was “found”. Probably hoped for an Instagram aesthetic; actually ended up looking like she had been digging bare handed in the garden for several hours..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The original article had loads of comments about how no one cared and who even was this ‘influencer’. Carly replied to a few of them lol.
61337E40-E96B-40D6-9B5B-0C118E824A8B.jpeg

The original article had loads of comments about how no one cared and who even was this ‘influencer’. Carly replied to a few of them lol. View attachment 564279
They shared it because you have (somehow) over 100k followers, therefore the reporting on this because she is an “influencer” is exactly it. If Joan down the road lost her ring and tried to tell the local rag, they wouldn’t care less!

They shared it because you have (somehow) over 100k followers, therefore the reporting on this because she is an “influencer” is exactly it. If Joan down the road lost her ring and tried to tell the local rag, they wouldn’t care less!
Why doesn’t she embrace the “influencer “ title

The original article had loads of comments about how no one cared and who even was this ‘influencer’. Carly replied to a few of them lol. View attachment 564279
This is so infuriating though because her post was only shared because so many follow her...because she's an influencer...
Like yeah she's a PT but she stopped being that ages ago.

Dunno why she even bothered replying to the comments with her tone deafness. Just be happy you got your ring back!

Reactions: 2
This is so infuriating though because her post was only shared because so many follow her...because she's an influencer...
Like yeah she's a PT but she stopped being that ages ago.

Dunno why she even bothered replying to the comments with her tone deafness. Just be happy you got your ring back!
Just proves it definitely was a set up and she wanted the newspaper article for publicity!

Have I missed something with the pandemic, or is travelling round in your holiday van at least twice a week now considered essential 🤔

She grew up in Norwich. She has a weird accent though - it’s almost like she’s trying to put on an American accent or something.
I thought it sounded kiwi 🤣 but yes def grew up in Norwich! I grew up in Norfolk and don't have a strong accent but I def don't sound like her and putting on some weird accent!

Apparently she worked out in NZ or Oz for a while and picked up their accent! Just listen to Leon or John for how she should sound 😂! It’s the same for John Chapman and Tanya Burr - fake ass accents. Nic Chapman puts on a fake one too but does slip back to her proper accent from time to time!

I actually have second hand embarrassment for her about it 🤣 it takes years and years to pick up an accent by living elsewhere and even then it’s only some words - not a total accent change like hers! She is full of tit isn’t she 🤣