Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest insta story - click bait for a Q&A or baby number 2 on the way?
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. She’s worried about having a second child because of the environment and the life Jax might be living in the future (global warming etc I think). Stan the van is only a 3 seater 🙄. She can’t imagine not being pregnant again. She thinks “there’s enough kids out there”. She touched on how maybe that’s a root they could go down (adoption,but didn’t say adoption). Leon’s not bothered either way. Hope that helps! 🙈

Reactions: 3
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. She’s worried about having a second child because of the environment and the life Jax might be living in the future (global warming etc I think). Stan the van is only a 3 seater 🙄. She can’t imagine not being pregnant again. She thinks “there’s enough kids out there”. She touched on how maybe that’s a root they could go down (adoption,but didn’t say adoption). Leon’s not bothered either way. Hope that helps! 🙈
Why have a child at all then if those are your views?Plus she wouldn’t adopt as she wouldn’t be able to use the child for content on her social media 🤣Also if she cares so much about the environment, why does she take the diesel glugging camper van out everyday for no real reason?! She is so full of tit.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her and Leon are okay. She just doesn't seem to post him as much as usual, as in she used to think he was SO funny and post about it. And then yesterday she put up a story, which made me ?? considering she's married. Can't remember it entirely now, but something about break off a relationship is okay.
Even the trip they've taken with Jax, Leon features very little or in the background

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her and Leon are okay. She just doesn't seem to post him as much as usual, as in she used to think he was SO funny and post about it. And then yesterday she put up a story, which made me ?? considering she's married. Can't remember it entirely now, but something about break off a relationship is okay.
Even the trip they've taken with Jax, Leon features very little or in the background
Probably fed up of the constant filming - it would do my head in! See she is on holiday, yet still on her Instagram all day. Really sad, poor Jax.

Wow that’s shocking! So much for spreading body positivity, I’d have to order the biggest size and don’t like the XXL lable! It looks overpriced anyway.

Can’t believe how expensive those clothes are considering she is so unknown. Also, she doesn’t have her “own activewear line” - she has done a collab with an online store who look like they base themselves mainly around ‘influencers’. They would have created the products and are now sticking her face on them. She thinks so much of herself!

Attachments

I was always baffled by some of the things she has released/collaborated on. Eg the candles and the jewellery. I really thought she was a nobody,how does she get these things? They don’t even really fit in with her brand either. I just find her overinflated ego to be so off putting.

I was always baffled by some of the things she has released/collaborated on. Eg the candles and the jewellery. I really thought she was a nobody,how does she get these things? They don’t even really fit in with her brand either. I just find her overinflated ego to be so off putting.
She said the owner of this Halo website (never heard of it tbh) is a friend so I guess that’s how - sucking up to the right people like all these influencers do! Can’t imagine the mark up on these of the website takes a cut and then give a cut to her given the small quantities they are selling (she said 100 in the comments so not much at all!). Bet the quality is tit.

Also would love to see her sketching and designing, discussing fabric, sourcing material and manufacturing sites, being involved in the prototype and the research and development phases, seeing the product being made…after all it’s her line, and she videos everything else so surely she documented all of this 🤥

Lisa angel is local to Norwich and so is she which is why that jewellery line happened. But then she promotes someone else’s brand a few weeks ago.

I also think it’s disappointing that she bangs on about loving yourself and all body shapes are great and in new range the 16-18 is the biggest size she does and it’s labelled xxl

Lisa angel is local to Norwich and so is she which is why that jewellery line happened. But then she promotes someone else’s brand a few weeks ago.

I also think it’s disappointing that she bangs on about loving yourself and all body shapes are great and in new range the 16-18 is the biggest size she does and it’s labelled xxl
Exactly very disappointing !

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine your mum holding up a camera over you in your bed, your most vulnerable place that should be your most private and secure, getting you to talk to that camera (which you focus more on than your mum because that’s what you are used to constantly) and then posting it to 100k strangers without your understanding or consent. Disgusting!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She is desperate for a collab with her daughter you can just tell. I’ve always got really mean bitchy vibes from Carly. She just seems so insincere all the time, and smug.

Reactions: 6
I've just seen her stories about counselling and she is talking so fast in them, she seems a bit manic 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just seen her stories about counselling and she is talking so fast in them, she seems a bit manic 😂
And going to counselling, finding it hard (fair enough) but afterwards in a weekday being able to spend half of it “just watching the world go by” and then spend another hour talking about it all..bloody hell, get in the real world! The rest of us would have to go back to work/childcare/studying etc etc! She is so utterly un-relatable. The plant thing and her husband though - wow they are so fake together aren’t they?! Really unnatural.

And going to counselling, finding it hard (fair enough) but afterwards in a weekday being able to spend half of it “just watching the world go by” and then spend another hour talking about it all..bloody hell, get in the real world! The rest of us would have to go back to work/childcare/studying etc etc! She is so utterly un-relatable. The plant thing and her husband though - wow they are so fake together aren’t they?! Really unnatural.
I wish I could have a bloody day date with myself. And she has time to go to CrossFit too?! hard life being a smug influencer 🙄

Can you imagine your mum holding up a camera over you in your bed, your most vulnerable place that should be your most private and secure, getting you to talk to that camera (which you focus more on than your mum because that’s what you are used to constantly) and then posting it to 100k strangers without your understanding or consent. Disgusting!
How old is her child? They seem far too old to be drinking out of a bottle still?
I thought babies shouldn't be using bottles after 12 -18 months?