Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m sure she is, she just likes to draw up attention and make people think they’re not.

I wish she would just own the fact that she’s naturally very lean and on top of that does a lot of exercise, rather than pretending to be relatable and telling people she spent her 20s trying to suck in her six pack. Cue all of the ‘omg babe, you look amazing’ and ‘you’re so perfect’ posts, which is what this was really about.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would just own the fact that she’s naturally very lean and on top of that does a lot of exercise, rather than pretending to be relatable and telling people she spent her 20s trying to suck in her six pack. Cue all of the ‘omg babe, you look amazing’ and ‘you’re so perfect’ posts, which is what this was really about.
Carly is one of those people who goes “oh I am so overweight” JUST for the attention. It drives me mad when she pinches her skin or tries to highlight her non existent stretch marks.

Reactions: 5
Carly is one of those people who goes “oh I am so overweight” JUST for the attention. It drives me mad when she pinches her skin or tries to highlight her non existent stretch marks.
Don't you mean ‘life stripes’ 🙄 Shes so smug. I don’t follow her anymore but have just seen the what I see vs what you see and she sees a non-existent bump. Wouldn’t everyone have that regardless of how flat your stomach is? Then cue today’s stories where she’s doing an intense ab workout where she says she won’t be able to laugh tomorrow.

I don’t find her relatable at all, like someone said above she’s naturally lean and tall and has a job that allows her to exercise all the time. I also hate this care free lifestyle/ parenting that she’s portraying and how free spirited they are and at one with nature. I also can’t listen to her accent - I’m a Norfolk girl but she’s got a weird affected Twang going on. I also find Leon really annoying so they make a good pair. They both think they’re really quirky and soo different to everyone else.
Im clearly in a bad mood today 😂

Reactions: 8
Don't you mean ‘life stripes’ 🙄 Shes so smug. I don’t follow her anymore but have just seen the what I see vs what you see and she sees a non-existent bump. Wouldn’t everyone have that regardless of how flat your stomach is? Then cue today’s stories where she’s doing an intense ab workout where she says she won’t be able to laugh tomorrow.

I don’t find her relatable at all, like someone said above she’s naturally lean and tall and has a job that allows her to exercise all the time. I also hate this care free lifestyle/ parenting that she’s portraying and how free spirited they are and at one with nature. I also can’t listen to her accent - I’m a Norfolk girl but she’s got a weird affected Twang going on. I also find Leon really annoying so they make a good pair. They both think they’re really quirky and soo different to everyone else.
Im clearly in a bad mood today 😂
😂 They are both as equally as annoying as each other. What she thinks is relatable isn’t relatable at all because it’s so clearly staged/forced. She seems to be portraying this laid back, totally liberal, quirky life and personality but it just feels really off, like it’s all an act for the ‘gram and that she’s actually really uptight and insecure. The ‘sexy series’ is just another level of cringe. I can’t.

Reactions: 7
I've always found it a bit off that she advertises Natural cycles as a form of contraception. She has done today but she also has done adverts for them years ago before Jax. In her early pregnancy vids with Jax I'm sure she says that they weren't trying for a baby....! Also, it was very sad about her miscarriage, but she also said that wasn't a planned pregnancy either. I remember thinking at the time that it's all so contradictory and why is she a fan of natural cycles if she has fallen pregnant twice 'unplanned' . Apologies that this is random, but it bugs me!

EDIT - just found the vlog from Jax. about 48 seconds in she says they were thinking of trying for children.

her stories today completing contradicting all she has said in the past about Jax and her pregnancys. Don't know why it bugs me so much. maybe because it's such a big thing to be advertising to an audience when you're basically admitting it also doesn't work..!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
With her track record of accidental pregnancies it’s not something I’d be influenced to try from seeing her advertise it!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard so much self indulgent naval gazing in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her content is unbelievably cringe. It’s just so forced and fake. Recording herself dancing, playing with Jax, hugging Leon etc and pretending it’s all in the moment and the camera just strangely happened to be there, then adding ‘profound’ (corny) captions over it. And that weird staring at the camera followed by the massive grin, giggle and shoulder shrug.

Also that comment about not being able to have sex in the van because of Jax and needing a ‘f*ck tent’ 🤢
I definitely get the sense that Carly IRL is very different to social media Carly.

Reactions: 6
She irritates me. That story of the wasp going 'in' than most dates. First of all, it's multiple wasp stings. Second why is this story worthy. Third of all why the smug face.
I find her so eww and cringe. Posts about the most banal things whilst travelling.

Anyone else wonder how these two will cope when Jax starts school and they have to have a routine with her? I wonder how long they'll last before she's home schooled ..

I dunno I think the whole #vanlife is jumping on a trendy bandwagon and they actually don't have plans to live abroad and will send her to school so they can 'work' but will wait and see maybe they truly are free earth spirits (with regular long haul flights and a diesel van🙃)

I can’t look anymore, I know more about her vagina than I do my own.

• Haha
Just seen that she's updated her FB page of 'Let's Sweat' with a new name/branding.... 'Moody'. So less about being active and feeling good, more about having a rant and expressing fEeLiNgS 😕

Am I the one one who thinks she is really irresponsible with her posts about natural cycles? She’s pushed it at least twice and both times got pregnant. So, I guess she’s using it to monitor her cycle to get pregnant…why not just say that? Surely, encouraging people to natural cycles without sharing the ins and outs of what’s required to do it well is just irresponsible.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen someone do a natural cycle ad and the not reveal they’re pregnant a few months later

• Haha
Reactions: 2