Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this what did she say ?!
She took her dog to the vets last week because he wasn’t hearing her and responding to his name. Vet started him on steroids and then wanted to review him back to start him on a reducing regime of the steroids and antibiotics.

She was ranting about being in two minds whether to take him back because in her opinion, the vets are trying to make money off her 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
How has this girl got through life so far? I was about to say woman but Jesus wept she drones on and on about nothing
Dusty decorations? it’s one piece of BLACK tinsel FFS
Just move the plant
Stop being a tight arse and donate the Lego to a kids home or play center
Amazing she remembers to breathe somedays

Reactions: 9
Carly needs to take herself to a therapist, it would save her so much time and money

Reactions: 4
She is one miserable woman I almost feel sorry for her, but it’s her kids I feel for more . Even Will must be sick of her constant negativity

Reactions: 7
Her kids must have the worst headaches when they leave that house... 'OMG COLOURS MY EYESSS!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does need some medication and a good therapist and to delete all social media accounts. She has no personality and needs to find herself before following the crowd on the gram. She comes across as vulnerable and would be much better living a normal life with her family away from anyone else

Reactions: 5
Taken down the Decs in prisoner cell block H.
No Botox for a year? Hmmm I’m sure it’s not been that long since she dragged us on her ‘journey’ I always thought she still needed a top up as there was still a big crease down her forehead but you pretend away pet, no Botox here 🤥

Taken down the Decs in prisoner cell block H.
No Botox for a year? Hmmm I’m sure it’s not been that long since she dragged us on her ‘journey’ I always thought she still needed a top up as there was still a big crease down her forehead but you pretend away pet, no Botox here 🤥
What was that drama all about? I missed the original story or she deleted it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her stories today? She’s contacting the “financial embusment” service about Eon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trying to sound clever but just absolutely humiliated herself. Bet the person on the end of the phone pissed themselves after that call!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another haul of tat she constantly buys crap ‘styles’ it , then has a clear out and moves it to a box in the loft
That house is so bland

Reactions: 3
Thought she’d stopped doing the crap hauls after somewhat realizing she was wasting her money and filling her house up with pure shite?? I wonder how many times she slowly says I.picked.this.up …….her smug egg head in the thumb nails is always so irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forget this thing exists until someone comments on her thread

She doesn't comment or interact with her bestie lamb dingle much does she

She seems very isolated just holed up indoors for much of her time , god I’d be bored shitless

Reactions: 2
In fairness that cabinet was rank from the outset and I could tell she hated it , so out comes the black paint …. She’s like some weird Morticia wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 3