Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleted everyone she follows because she's fed up of seeing uggs, autumn, h&m 😂 maybe if you changed your beige life you'd feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes deleted everyone she follows because she's fed up of seeing uggs, autumn, h&m 😂 maybe if you changed your beige life you'd feel better.
I think everyone should follow her example 😉 see how many followers she'd have left.. ..

Reactions: 5
I mean it’s hardly a lot £4 a day he goes 3x a week £12 a week is she having a laugh

Reactions: 2
I’ve just unfollowed her. What a twit - does she not realise these places have overheads and staff to pay?

I think also you’re only entitled to 30 hours funding if both parents work? And she doesn’t? So how have they got round that

I’ve just unfollowed her. What a twit - does she not realise these places have overheads and staff to pay?
Some Vloggers don't understand the concept of actually working for a living,they must think we all receive gifted things

Shes at home all bloody day usually organising empty looking wardrobes lol 😂 keep him with you if you don’t want to pay! Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will work 16 hours at wills business - loads of people I know who are self employed out the wife’s or gfs on the books to pay them and get more money - I think you need to do 16 hours to qualify for 30 hours free funding

Reactions: 3
I ran here…. Yes I did 🤦‍♀️ another wardrobe sort out
I’m actually laughing at how dire her existence is. She tries to portray this beige, wholesome family, manifestation type of lifestyle but does nothing except moan and sort out wardrobes.

Tragic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7