Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she is going on about changing her user name. A lot of users just keep their maiden name. I also don’t know why they are changing all of their surnames it seems a bit extreme, but equally it is just a name so it’s not really a big deal but I must have seen her subtly mention it about 5 times now.

They would if she was a “single parent”
Sorry this is false. I wasn't entitled to anything despite being a "single parent" because of my income.

Be careful not to share biased, stereotypical views. It's hard being a parent, let alone raising a child alone.

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is false. I wasn't entitled to anything despite being a "single parent" because of my income.

Be careful not to share biased, stereotypical views. It's hard being a parent, let alone raising a child alone.
Oh believe me I’ve been a 16 year old single parent, what I was insinuating with my small knowledge on funding is that if at 2 you are a single parent on a low income you get 15 hours funding

Reactions: 1
She’s filtered several pics that make it look like the deep line was completely gone then showed others were it’s exactly the same 🧐

Reactions: 2
He looks like someone threw a guinea pig at him

Wtf is up with her face? Has she had a load of fillers? It looks really puffy
she did have Botox on her forehead but she hasn’t mentioned having anything done anywhere else. Will has a hair piece. I think he could probably just look better if he shaved completely, or had a different style hair piece.

• Wow
she did have Botox on her forehead but she hasn’t mentioned having anything done anywhere else. Will has a hair piece. I think he could probably just look better if he shaved completely, or had a different style hair piece.
Has he suffered hair loss?

Has he suffered hair loss?
Yes for years. He covers up his hair using hats loads and in the past year from what I see he has been going to a clinic to have a hair piece temporarily fitted.

I don’t understand her rant abouthealth visiting services she used to work for the nhs so surely she has a bit more compassion about the cancellation or delay. I understand it’s pointless so far on. But equally Carly is the kind of person to complain if she didn’t get one.

Yes for years. He covers up his hair using hats loads and in the past year from what I see he has been going to a clinic to have a hair piece temporarily fitted.

I don’t understand her rant abouthealth visiting services she used to work for the nhs so surely she has a bit more compassion about the cancellation or delay. I understand it’s pointless so far on. But equally Carly is the kind of person to complain if she didn’t get one.
Oh wow I genuinely didn't know that about him. I'm amazed he hasn't had a hair transplant, seeing as they're all the rage with the insta hunz

I’m so confused by the contradictions she does - took the cover off her Emma mattress which smells “amazin” now it’s been washed…. Yet earlier moaning about Mannys mattress being grubby as she’s never washed the mattress protector (that zips onto the mattress). Huh!? Why hasn’t she ever put a protector on the mattress? Why’s she never washed it!? For a woman who’s account is meant to be cleaning and houses things, she’s a mucky messy cow!

Reactions: 2
She was clearly on the beg for a new mattress for Manny the greedy cow

Reactions: 3
Ahh makes sense how she orders so much. Over £800 owing to kalrna, not as rich as she makes out eh

• Wow
Reactions: 7