Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^^^^ abit harsh !! Defo good for her for getting Botox I get it and makes me feel better about myself… but I don’t complain about nursery fees

Reactions: 2
The Botox was definitely needed in a nice way, she’s not ugly but that line was deep

Wow she is so dull and why does it take her sooooo long to get stuff done 😴
I’ve painted and wallpapered my daughters room all by myself and re-decorated my living room all by the time she’s chosen a white paint, (Will) painted a black wall and she’s moaned about a sideboard! AND her house still looks so boring even with the amount of spending on tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is everything in her life beige? 🥴
I think it’s a confidence issue she went to a rubbish school, left with poor grades, didn’t go to college or uni. Lives in the same city she always has. Burnt bridges with all her old school friends. Doesn’t appear to have any solid friends locally or afar. Doesn’t seem to go out restaurants/cafes/days out. No holidays. Family issues her side and wills.

To me she talks the talk but doesn’t walk it. Appearing massively uncertain with things she doesn’t seem to step outside of her comfort zone for what we expect from a typical influencer. However she seems reasonably happy with what she has in life. I just don’t think she knows what to do with the attention she has gotten, because she doesn’t really influence or show any of her life. Like she’s moved into a lovely house l, but hasn’t shown us any of her house journey doing it/ decorating etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me when the Holiday is it did I miss it?! She was raving on about going in holidays so the kids didn’t miss school but they go back next week??

Reactions: 1
Why is she saying Manny is starting pre school? He's only 2 so he's starting nursery!!

I wonder if will makes too much money so she doesn't get the 2 year funding...

Why is she saying Manny is starting pre school? He's only 2 so he's starting nursery!!

He's only going for 3 hours but she's heartbroken !

Reactions: 4
I don’t have a child, but does he need to go to nursery for 3 hours. Couldn’t she just go to toddler groups considering she doesn’t work?

I don’t think will can be earning that much. They live a very simple life. I think they have a lot of stuff on finance. But he possibly is over the threshold for entitlements. It’s just his business doesn’t really seem to be thriving from the outside from what I can see.

Reactions: 3
She could use that time to clean her house but I bet she’ll just be in b&m or home bargains buying stuff she won’t want the next week

Reactions: 6

In my area they’re entitled to 2.5 hours a day the term after they’re second birthday but I think that’s a Welsh govt thing but only certain postcodes regardless of what you earn.

I think pink queen is insinuating benefit fraud
That would be very stupid considering one quick look at her social media and it’s clear she very much is with and lives with will. Social media is the first place they check if they suspect