Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Carly all over tho isn’t it thinking what works best for her rather than thinking of the impact it will have on others especially her child!

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry folks, as soon as she moves and baby is here she will be on telling us all what a monster Theo is with her standard crying photo - who the F takes a pic of themselves & their kid crying… you call your kid down & snuggle them then sneak off and have a cry yourself in private. She’s a knob.

Theo should have been in nursery a few months ago. Waiting until right before the new baby arrives will feel like he’s being palmed off. V bad timing I think?
Also today, the hitting video. Wow. Kids get frustrated. He’s probably sick of being dragged here there and everywhere and being ignored when at home. Try setting up an activity for him or putting on one of his shows instead of just laying there letting him whack you in the head and then posting about it making your cry? It’s so desperate.

Theo should have been in nursery a few months ago. Waiting until right before the new baby arrives will feel like he’s being palmed off. V bad timing I think?
Also today, the hitting video. Wow. Kids get frustrated. He’s probably sick of being dragged here there and everywhere and being ignored when at home. Try setting up an activity for him or putting on one of his shows instead of just laying there letting him whack you in the head and then posting about it making your cry? It’s so desperate.
I feel for him. So much change and uprooting all at once no wonder he’s lashing out

Reactions: 2
No wonder he wasn’t happy what kid wants to be dragged round home bargains! then he’s put for a nap so she can do her stories then when he’s up she’s too tired to want to engage with him so he’ll hit her out of frustration and then at least if gets him some attention 😤😫

Reactions: 2
Hey Carly, how about instead of filming your child hitting you, as he is clearly craving your attention, perhaps address the behaviour and spend some one to one time with him away from your phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Carly, how about instead of filming your child hitting you, as he is clearly craving your attention, perhaps address the behaviour and spend some one to one time with him away from your phone.
I am completely baffled she thought to take a video rather than address his tantrum or why he was upset and hitting out?! What on Earth. He’s acting out cause he knows mummy’s got less tolerance I expect.. she’s tired.. she’s late pregnancy. But c’mon she should be savouring these last few weeks not taking him around home bargains. She has a date for her c section so she’s got the control she craves so much! It could be so so much worse with her situation. Be bloody grateful Carly!

Reactions: 3
I am completely baffled she thought to take a video rather than address his tantrum or why he was upset and hitting out?! What on Earth. He’s acting out cause he knows mummy’s got less tolerance I expect.. she’s tired.. she’s late pregnancy. But c’mon she should be savouring these last few weeks not taking him around home bargains. She has a date for her c section so she’s got the control she craves so much! It could be so so much worse with her situation. Be bloody grateful Carly!
I haven’t seen this video? Was it today?

The swipe up “should I get Theo this even though he’s been hard work today” but doesn’t show you what it is so it makes you want to swipe up. Honestly I’ve seen it all now! She is vile. She seems really selfish. I think her husband just puts up with her and agrees to everything she says. I also don’t think Theo is a picky eater, I think she blown it all out of proportion so she could be “relatable” 😩😩

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her stories from today - honestly in shock that she sits filming her kid hitting her, she is probs waiting for a Super Nanny / Behaviour Expert to gift her some sessions instead of putting her phone down and dealing with him in a normal parent/child way. She’s an absolute twit & so is her husband for putting up with her crap.

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again… her section has been moved by a few days and she is acting like she is getting murdered - she’s an absolute control freak

Reactions: 9
Here she goes again… her section has been moved by a few days and she is acting like she is getting murdered - she’s an absolute control freak
Maybe if she goes on about it enough she will be gifted one in the Lindo wing on a date of her choice 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is just unbelievable. Why is she any more entitled to that specific date than anyone else? She doesn’t know why they’re booked in for a csec. They might be unwell, have trauma etc it’s not all about you Carly. Plus, the majority of women don’t have a planned csec and so won’t know the date. And the you know when you just need your mum? How about those who’ve lost their mums or are no contact FGS. Your mums going on holiday your a 30 odd year old mother stop acting like a spoilt child.

Reactions: 9
She is just unbelievable. Why is she any more entitled to that specific date than anyone else? She doesn’t know why they’re booked in for a csec. They might be unwell, have trauma etc it’s not all about you Carly. Plus, the majority of women don’t have a planned csec and so won’t know the date. And the you know when you just need your mum? How about those who’ve lost their mums or are no contact FGS. Your mums going on holiday your a 30 odd year old mother stop acting like a spoilt child.
She’s the only person to ever have a traumatic birth remember 🙄 Someone else needs the high dependency unit Carly, think yourself lucky that’s not you and suck it up.

She’s the only person to ever have a traumatic birth remember 🙄 Someone else needs the high dependency unit Carly, think yourself lucky that’s not you and suck it up.
Exactly - i know she had a traumatic birth but imagine the terrible terrible things that happen when ladies give birth - some poor souls go home with no baby so thank yourself lucky you selfish fool.

I do worry about how she goes on about she needs this birth to be a healing experience…

Reactions: 3
“If you’re not interested just click no on my poll & I’ll upload a really passive aggressive post about how unsupportive some people that follow me are”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.