Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s me :ROFLMAO:
I literally never call anyone out or message but the way she was speaking about her children is disgusting!
I am a mother of 2 and again know how hard it is we all struggle we have all been there with difficult bedtimes but not once have I acted with such hatred towards my children it’s awful!
She asked the question why do my children hate me so I answered! I didn’t randomly message and for the record I’ve not had a single message in my inbox so what does that say!
I hope for her childrens sake she stays away from social media and actually takes care of her children!
Glad you haven’t had any backlash! Most people probably agree with you.

I’ve just unfollowed her after her last passive aggressive rant - I wonder how many followers she’ll lose from that? Serves her right.

Reactions: 2
B3D4AECC-75CF-4DAE-A8C8-12747261BFAC.png

I’m really not bothered she can do her worst! I know my conscience is clear about how I treat and talk to my children and yes probably is savage but it’s draining and she needs to stop being so obsessed with insta. Yes I’m on here but only after my friend said people were agreeing and my children are in bed soooo who cares how much I’m on my phone at night hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1024209

I’m really not bothered she can do her worst! I know my conscience is clear about how I treat and talk to my children and yes probably is savage but it’s draining and she needs to stop being so obsessed with insta. Yes I’m on here but only after my friend said people were agreeing and my children are in bed soooo who cares how much I’m on my phone at night hahaha
WELL DONE YOU!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Oh it’s me :ROFLMAO:
I literally never call anyone out or message but the way she was speaking about her children is disgusting!
I am a mother of 2 and again know how hard it is we all struggle we have all been there with difficult bedtimes but not once have I acted with such hatred towards my children it’s awful!
She asked the question why do my children hate me so I answered! I didn’t randomly message and for the record I’ve not had a single message in my inbox so what does that say!
I hope for her childrens sake she stays away from social media and actually takes care of her children!
Well done for speaking up - it’s defo how she comes accross not relatable at all. So glad you’ve not had any messages - it was annoying and shady how she tried to call out the message and share identifiable info!! Looks like her followers are starting to realise too!
Yes having little ones is hard but it’s not forever. Kids want attention not mummy on her phone all the time. She’s got it easier than she makes our as she’s got her parents, sisters etc around

I think anyone who says having two kids is easy is romanticising the situation. There’s no doubt it’s hard. I had two under two and the youngest was 6 weeks when we went in to the first lockdown. It was difficult without any support from others but you get through it. Never would I have posted the way she posts about her kids. Poor kids are going to have trouble as they grow if they are constantly blamed for their mother’s emotions.

Reactions: 2
The messages she’s just said saying she’s the only mum that shows honest motherhood? I follow loads of Mum type accounts and not one of them makes it look easy

Reactions: 4
Personally don’t understand how this woman is sleep deprived- she has a Snoo and a magical red light from Tommee Tippee 😒😂
Only rating them because they were gifted. Honestly it’s pathetic. ‘I only advertise products I really believe in’ ….bullshit!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1024209

I see she posted proof of the 100s of messages she received 😂 honestly every instamum think they are the only ones to show rEaL mOtHeRhOoD when actually they all just sit moaning about their kids, keeping it ‘real’ and posting photos that should be kept private. So boring.

I think anyone who says having two kids is easy is romanticising the situation. There’s no doubt it’s hard. I had two under two and the youngest was 6 weeks when we went in to the first lockdown. It was difficult without any support from others but you get through it. Never would I have posted the way she posts about her kids. Poor kids are going to have trouble as they grow if they are constantly blamed for their mother’s emotions.
Absolutely!! I’ve had 2 babies in lockdown 17 months apart and it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. However I would never in a million years take it out on my children or speak to them/about them the way she does. It’s cruel and not enjoyable to see! I love honest mums Instagram and I am all for it and women supporting women but I couldn’t stand seeing her treating them in that way! She needed an attitude check and to step back from Instagram and give those babies the attention they need!

New thread time! Any title suggestions?

Theo won’t sleep in his bed, he prefers to hit Milo on the head 🥴

Reactions: 12
Absolutely!! I’ve had 2 babies in lockdown 17 months apart and it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. However I would never in a million years take it out on my children or speak to them/about them the way she does. It’s cruel and not enjoyable to see! I love honest mums Instagram and I am all for it and women supporting women but I couldn’t stand seeing her treating them in that way! She needed an attitude check and to step back from Instagram and give those babies the attention they need!
Completely agree. No one thinks having young children is easy, but it’s not the children’s fault and they won’t thank her for talking about them like that to strangers. Sadly she isn’t the only one doing this (despite the fact she thinks her account is *so* unique) and it’s so unethical using children for content and monetary gain - which we all know is her real reason for her account!

I actually think Instagram is overrun with ‘relatable mums’ and being organised & having your tit together almost makes you feel like a minority - it’s like who can be the biggest ‘slummy mummy’
Carly has said part of her job is to create content but if she can’t handle a bit of criticism then I honestly don’t think putting yourself & your family on the internet for the world to judge is the right place for her.
Finally, people asking about her parents helping - it’s not their job, she chose to have another baby after the ‘nightmare’ Theo & she needs to shut up and put up - of course it is tiring and sometimes you want to shout ‘f off’ to your kid but you don’t, you just deal with it and move on. She is working from home and making way more money than ever before 🤪🤪which is what she wanted so she needs to stop her whining!

Reactions: 6
I actually think Instagram is overrun with ‘relatable mums’ and being organised & having your tit together almost makes you feel like a minority - it’s like who can be the biggest ‘slummy mummy’
Carly has said part of her job is to create content but if she can’t handle a bit of criticism then I honestly don’t think putting yourself & your family on the internet for the world to judge is the right place for her.
Finally, people asking about her parents helping - it’s not their job, she chose to have another baby after the ‘nightmare’ Theo & she needs to shut up and put up - of course it is tiring and sometimes you want to shout ‘f off’ to your kid but you don’t, you just deal with it and move on. She is working from home and making way more money than ever before 🤪🤪which is what she wanted so she needs to stop her whining!
Absolutely agree! I think the first thing that struck me as odd was her complaining about Milos first check that they didn’t ask her much about how she was recovering and it was more focused on him! Or something along those lines I’ve forgot now but it was a full on rant! If you have concerns about your recovery - especially second as you have more of an idea of what to expect, then address them. If not then sorry but you are a mum now and your children come first!

Absolutely agree! I think the first thing that struck me as odd was her complaining about Milos first check that they didn’t ask her much about how she was recovering and it was more focused on him! Or something along those lines I’ve forgot now but it was a full on rant! If you have concerns about your recovery - especially second as you have more of an idea of what to expect, then address them. If not then sorry but you are a mum now and your children come first!
I feel like that whole rant was just contrived to promote that mummy MOT thing

Reactions: 4
I’m so fed up of this constant bashing/complaining about Theo on her stories. He’s a toddler and he’s clearly struggling with something it breaks my heart how cold she comes across towards her own son 💔

Reactions: 1
I’m so fed up of this constant bashing/complaining about Theo on her stories. He’s a toddler and he’s clearly struggling with something it breaks my heart how cold she comes across towards her own son 💔
She thinks it makes her relatable, but It just makes her look a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.