Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with this woman! I think she's so negative about Theo because he doesn't fit her wannabe instamum aesthetic. In her eyes he is a nightmare toddler so she went for the victim angle making out she is so hard done by with him. I get the vibes she finds it infuriating that he does have big tantrums, is a fussy eater and sleeper etc. My toddler is very chill in comparison but they are all different, they aren't robots! It comes across that he grates on her constantly

Reactions: 1
I also think she thinks the “honesty” makes her relatable. But the language she uses is so telling. I can’t work out if she realises this or not.

Reactions: 2
Remember all those posts where she’d boast about her kids being great sleepers?

Yeh, Karma is a witch!

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she go back to the amazing sleep consultants she used before? Is it cos they are no longer giving her freebies

Yet if she’s making so much more money on her part time work now than she ever was as a teacher (like she claims), paying for things shouldn’t be an issue…

Why doesn’t she go back to the amazing sleep consultants she used before? Is it cos they are no longer giving her freebies
I thought this! Uses one at a time when gifted only then switches to a new one. It’s embarrassing. Also I thought he only kicked off when he wasn’t wearing his magic amber beads 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just wish she’d give him some proper one on one attention, not shaming him and not just for content for the gram. My kids act out when trying to get my attention if they feel ignored or that one is getting more attention than the other

Honestly, if somebody wrote that to me I would be heartbroken and take note and think that must be how things look to the outside world. I would then actually put my phone down and give my kids attention.
I wouldn’t show people on Instagram cos I would be thinking, that won’t be the only person thinking these things!

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the girl who messaged her- it’s very easy to find her on IG because she’s kept the picture and half her name in her stories. No doubt the huns will be sending abusive messages to her defending Carly.

I feel sorry for the girl who messaged her- it’s very easy to find her on IG because she’s kept the picture and half her name in her stories. No doubt the huns will be sending abusive messages to her defending Carly.
So when I started following her she seemed like someone I thought j could get on with (she lived fairly locally to me and we had quite a bit in common) but this latest development confirms she’s actually not as nice as she wants to appear. Nothing that commenter said was nasty or untrue to Carly, and she’s named and shamed her. Even that “clearly it was a joke” reply was very mean girl.

Reactions: 3
Yes I found her IG in about a minute so hope she doesn’t get horrible messages just for being honest and stating the truth

So when I started following her she seemed like someone I thought j could get on with (she lived fairly locally to me and we had quite a bit in common) but this latest development confirms she’s actually not as nice as she wants to appear. Nothing that commenter said was nasty or untrue to Carly, and she’s named and shamed her. Even that “clearly it was a joke” reply was very mean girl.
I agree! I used to really like her and thought she was genuine….And now her stories. Wow. What a passive aggressive witch.

Oh it’s me :ROFLMAO:
I literally never call anyone out or message but the way she was speaking about her children is disgusting!
I am a mother of 2 and again know how hard it is we all struggle we have all been there with difficult bedtimes but not once have I acted with such hatred towards my children it’s awful!
She asked the question why do my children hate me so I answered! I didn’t randomly message and for the record I’ve not had a single message in my inbox so what does that say!
I hope for her childrens sake she stays away from social media and actually takes care of her children!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally never call anyone out or message but the way she was speaking about her children is disgusting!
I am a mother of 2 and again know how hard it is we all struggle we have all been there with difficult bedtimes but not once have I acted with such hatred towards my children it’s awful!
She asked the question why do my children hate me so I answered! I didn’t randomly message and for the record I’ve not had a single message in my inbox so what does that say!
I hope for her childrens sake she stays away from social media and actually takes care of her children!
Well done for speaking up…I’m pleased you haven’t had any messages- I thought it was really crappy of her showing your profile.

All you did was say what most people thought anyway, I agreed with everything you said - the way she speaks about her children, particularly Theo, is disgusting. Being sleep deprived is inevitable as a parent she needs to just get on with it like the rest of us do! She literally is living with her parents at the moment too so will have more help than most!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.